Famous nutritionists you can follow online
All of us want to find the most comfortable and easiest way to feel fit and healthy at the same time by being aware of what we can do for this. Of course, not everyone can afford personal nutritionist, and not much of us have time for regular visits of professionals in this sphere, but nowadays when you can find everything in social media, there is no need to pay a lot of money for tips and advice you could follow.
In this article, we will recommend some of the famous nutritionists which you can find in twitter, facebook, LinkedIn and other social media.
- Joy Bauer This is very famous nutrition expert who works for NBC's TODAY Show and author of «Your Inner Skinny», «Joy Bauer’s Food Cures», «Joy Fit Club Slim and Scrumptious». You can check her writings on twitter @joybauer.
- Dr. Frank Lipman He is practicing physician, founder of the Eleven Wellness Center in NYC and author of "The New Health Rules». You can easily find his page in facebook Dr.Frank Lipman, which he always renovate by new informative nutrition tips.
- Sandra Frank This woman is giving nutrition advice for around 30 years and she is considered as an expert in this field. Go follow her on Twitter at @Dietitian for very useful nutrition advice and facts.
- Dr.Mehmet Oz He is a cardiac surgeon, and in the same time public person, the star of the talk show “The Dr. Oz Show”. Moreover, he is good nutritionist and dietician, author of a lot of books related to this field. Also, he is very popular by his everyday's stories in facebook on his page Dr.Mehmet Oz.
- Lori L. Shemek She is specialized on fat loss practices and author of her famous book named “FIRE-UP YOUR FAT BURN! Super Easy Quick Tips, Strategies and Goals for Fast Weight Loss.” You can find her page in LinkedIn here.
No doubts, you can find a million more good nutritionists whose advice will suit exactly for you, but we give you just few examples, so you have where to start your search.
A large-scale review of clinical trials for the past 25 years confirms that walnuts are the great choice for people who want to support their cardiovascular health. The scientists reviewed 26 randomized studies with 1,059 participants in total whose age was from 22 to...
A new study, published in the medical journal JAMA, finds that the more teenagers involved in social media, the higher their risk is to develop the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). These symptoms may include inattention, hyperactivity,...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more