Famous nutritionists you can follow online
All of us want to find the most comfortable and easiest way to feel fit and healthy at the same time by being aware of what we can do for this. Of course, not everyone can afford personal nutritionist, and not much of us have time for regular visits of professionals in this sphere, but nowadays when you can find everything in social media, there is no need to pay a lot of money for tips and advice you could follow.
In this article, we will recommend some of the famous nutritionists which you can find in twitter, facebook, LinkedIn and other social media.
- Joy Bauer This is very famous nutrition expert who works for NBC's TODAY Show and author of «Your Inner Skinny», «Joy Bauer’s Food Cures», «Joy Fit Club Slim and Scrumptious». You can check her writings on twitter @joybauer.
- Dr. Frank Lipman He is practicing physician, founder of the Eleven Wellness Center in NYC and author of "The New Health Rules». You can easily find his page in facebook Dr.Frank Lipman, which he always renovate by new informative nutrition tips.
- Sandra Frank This woman is giving nutrition advice for around 30 years and she is considered as an expert in this field. Go follow her on Twitter at @Dietitian for very useful nutrition advice and facts.
- Dr.Mehmet Oz He is a cardiac surgeon, and in the same time public person, the star of the talk show “The Dr. Oz Show”. Moreover, he is good nutritionist and dietician, author of a lot of books related to this field. Also, he is very popular by his everyday's stories in facebook on his page Dr.Mehmet Oz.
- Lori L. Shemek She is specialized on fat loss practices and author of her famous book named “FIRE-UP YOUR FAT BURN! Super Easy Quick Tips, Strategies and Goals for Fast Weight Loss.” You can find her page in LinkedIn here.
No doubts, you can find a million more good nutritionists whose advice will suit exactly for you, but we give you just few examples, so you have where to start your search.
According to the latest study, published in the European Journal of Public Health, regular use of probiotics may cut the necessity for antibiotics and help decrease the rise of antibiotic resistance. Having performed the analysis of the data, collected from recent...
A team of scientists from the University of Pennsylvania claims that they managed to patch up permanent teeth in children with the help of stem cells taken from baby teeth. The team performed the clinical trial that involved 30 children treated with the new method and...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more