Famous nutritionists you can follow online
All of us want to find the most comfortable and easiest way to feel fit and healthy at the same time by being aware of what we can do for this. Of course, not everyone can afford personal nutritionist, and not much of us have time for regular visits of professionals in this sphere, but nowadays when you can find everything in social media, there is no need to pay a lot of money for tips and advice you could follow.
In this article, we will recommend some of the famous nutritionists which you can find in twitter, facebook, LinkedIn and other social media.
- Joy Bauer This is very famous nutrition expert who works for NBC's TODAY Show and author of «Your Inner Skinny», «Joy Bauer’s Food Cures», «Joy Fit Club Slim and Scrumptious». You can check her writings on twitter @joybauer.
- Dr. Frank Lipman He is practicing physician, founder of the Eleven Wellness Center in NYC and author of "The New Health Rules». You can easily find his page in facebook Dr.Frank Lipman, which he always renovate by new informative nutrition tips.
- Sandra Frank This woman is giving nutrition advice for around 30 years and she is considered as an expert in this field. Go follow her on Twitter at @Dietitian for very useful nutrition advice and facts.
- Dr.Mehmet Oz He is a cardiac surgeon, and in the same time public person, the star of the talk show “The Dr. Oz Show”. Moreover, he is good nutritionist and dietician, author of a lot of books related to this field. Also, he is very popular by his everyday's stories in facebook on his page Dr.Mehmet Oz.
- Lori L. Shemek She is specialized on fat loss practices and author of her famous book named “FIRE-UP YOUR FAT BURN! Super Easy Quick Tips, Strategies and Goals for Fast Weight Loss.” You can find her page in LinkedIn here.
No doubts, you can find a million more good nutritionists whose advice will suit exactly for you, but we give you just few examples, so you have where to start your search.
A new study from York University in Toronto, Canada, suggests that consuming fluoridated water during pregnancy can be connected with the lower IQ in children born to women who were exposed to this kind of water. For the study, the data from 601 pairs of mothers and...
A new study, performed by the researchers from the universities of Newcastle, Warwick, and Sheffield, finds that people living in a city within 984 ft, or 300 m, of green areas, park or playground, are happier. For the study, the researchers examined the quality of...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...read more
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more