Famous nutritionists you can follow online
All of us want to find the most comfortable and easiest way to feel fit and healthy at the same time by being aware of what we can do for this. Of course, not everyone can afford personal nutritionist, and not much of us have time for regular visits of professionals in this sphere, but nowadays when you can find everything in social media, there is no need to pay a lot of money for tips and advice you could follow.
In this article, we will recommend some of the famous nutritionists which you can find in twitter, facebook, LinkedIn and other social media.
- Joy Bauer This is very famous nutrition expert who works for NBC's TODAY Show and author of «Your Inner Skinny», «Joy Bauer’s Food Cures», «Joy Fit Club Slim and Scrumptious». You can check her writings on twitter @joybauer.
- Dr. Frank Lipman He is practicing physician, founder of the Eleven Wellness Center in NYC and author of "The New Health Rules». You can easily find his page in facebook Dr.Frank Lipman, which he always renovate by new informative nutrition tips.
- Sandra Frank This woman is giving nutrition advice for around 30 years and she is considered as an expert in this field. Go follow her on Twitter at @Dietitian for very useful nutrition advice and facts.
- Dr.Mehmet Oz He is a cardiac surgeon, and in the same time public person, the star of the talk show “The Dr. Oz Show”. Moreover, he is good nutritionist and dietician, author of a lot of books related to this field. Also, he is very popular by his everyday's stories in facebook on his page Dr.Mehmet Oz.
- Lori L. Shemek She is specialized on fat loss practices and author of her famous book named “FIRE-UP YOUR FAT BURN! Super Easy Quick Tips, Strategies and Goals for Fast Weight Loss.” You can find her page in LinkedIn here.
No doubts, you can find a million more good nutritionists whose advice will suit exactly for you, but we give you just few examples, so you have where to start your search.
According to a new study from the University of Georgia in Athens, USA, the newest strategy to prevent weight gain, during the holiday season, in particular, proposes to weigh yourself every day. For the research, a team of scientists recruited 111 adults aged between...
A new study from the University of Vermont in Burlington, US, examined how physical activities could help patients with mental disorders to feel better. To confirm their hypothesis, the research team installed gym equipment in the psychiatric inpatient facility which...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more