Fitness With Diabetes: 5 Main Rules
- Control sugar level in blood. Any physical actvity reduce glucose level what requir es insulin therapy or taking specific food.
- Increase the load step by step, starting with short workout for 10 min, inreasing to 40 min. And it is crucial to do physical activities 4-5 times per week.
- Follow you shcedule. Long brakes between trainings cause rapid inrease of sugar level in blood and it leads to decompensation of diabetes.
- Feed yourseld accordingly. Having long trainings, consume small portions of sweets just during a workout and before it - have additional portion of carbs (fruits or dairy products).
- Control your feelings. There is always a risk of rapid increase or decrease of sugar level in blood.
A new study, recently published in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, suggests that exposure to blue light may help reduce high blood pressure. For the study, a team of researchers assessed whether blue light exposure could produce enough nitric oxide to...
Soccer is one of the most watched and followed sport around the world. Soccer is obviously has given the world many known figures like Pele, Ronaldo, Messi, Zidane, Maradona, Neymar and many more. There are many people who dream to be one of them and indulge their...
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more