How to Avoid Overeating During the Holidays: Top 5 Life Hacks
- Eat before the holiday dinner Dieticians advise not to wait for the feast to pounce on a festive table and eat all the time. If you starve all day and in the evening will begin actively have everything - it will affect badly on your stomach, and instead of having fun, you will take pills and suffer from abdominal pain.
- Be careful with salads Prefer light vegetable salads without mayonnaise and cream sauces. Experiment and do not forget about measures.
- Do not drink a lot of alchol It's enough to have 1-3 glasses. And the main thing is to drink it not on empty stomach in order to not get drunk fast.
- Say no to semi-finished foo Replace sausages with natural meat of different varieties. Do not buy a huge amount of sweets, cakes - your table will look beautiful with fruits and berries instead. They will not only decorate your Christmas table, but also bring much more benefit to the body.
- Move more Dance, play with the kids, do not sit at the table all night. Go take a walk in the night, see fireworks, play in snow, or visit some friends and arrange memorable Christmas and New Year.
Speaking of weight loss, beverages can both boost your process of losing extra pounds or be a hidden cause for weight gain if drinking immoderately. One of the biggest issues with drinks is that we usually do not count them as a calorie intake, so it is pretty easy to...
A new study, published in the journal Pediatrics, says that breastfeeding has no influence on a child’s cognitive development. During the research, a team of scientists from University College Dublin studied 8,000 Irish families and tested the children were breastfed...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
All of us expirience stress more or less. It influences not only our mood and general wellness, but does a physical changes in our bodies too. There are two hormones that are releasing when person is stressed: adrenaline and cortisol. Adrenaline increases energy and...read more
Many people refuse eating chocolate in order to stay fit, but in this way they deprive themselves of the microelements necessary for the body. American dietitian Will Clover told about the health benefits of chocolate and named six reasons to consume more cocoa...read more
Top nutritionists shared nutrition myths that are hurting your fitness results. 1. You should avoid carbs to lose weight Eating too much of carbohydrates, protein or fat may influence your weight gain but it's still important to consume carbs in order to perform good...read more