How to Avoid Overeating During the Holidays: Top 5 Life Hacks
- Eat before the holiday dinner Dieticians advise not to wait for the feast to pounce on a festive table and eat all the time. If you starve all day and in the evening will begin actively have everything - it will affect badly on your stomach, and instead of having fun, you will take pills and suffer from abdominal pain.
- Be careful with salads Prefer light vegetable salads without mayonnaise and cream sauces. Experiment and do not forget about measures.
- Do not drink a lot of alchol It's enough to have 1-3 glasses. And the main thing is to drink it not on empty stomach in order to not get drunk fast.
- Say no to semi-finished foo Replace sausages with natural meat of different varieties. Do not buy a huge amount of sweets, cakes - your table will look beautiful with fruits and berries instead. They will not only decorate your Christmas table, but also bring much more benefit to the body.
- Move more Dance, play with the kids, do not sit at the table all night. Go take a walk in the night, see fireworks, play in snow, or visit some friends and arrange memorable Christmas and New Year.
A new study, conducted by researchers at the Perlmutter Cancer Center at New York University Langone Health in New York City, demonstrated how vitamin C might stop blood cancer stem cells from multiplying. That helps block some forms of leukemia from advancing....
Australian scientists report that they developed an immune-based therapy able to treat peanut allergy in kids. After this therapy, children could eat peanuts without any reactions for four years. A team of Australian researchers added probiotics to an earlier...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
A new study showed that sending text messages aimed at developing healthy habits and recommending more fruits and vegetables, reducing fatty foods and exercising more often, can help in the prevention of diabetes. This was reported by scientists from Northwestern...read more
Mushrooms deserve to be on your plate as they are truly nutitional treasure. They are high in vitamin D, boost immune system function, fight inflammation and reduce risk of cardiovascular disease. Recent research published in International Journal of Food Sciences and...read more
Beautiful, white and most importantly, healthy teeth is one of the main indicators of your health and beauty, because a smile is the cheapest and most accessible decoration of a person. To ensure that your teeth are nice and healthy, first of all you need to observe...read more