How to Avoid Overeating During the Holidays: Top 5 Life Hacks
- Eat before the holiday dinnerDieticians advise not to wait for the feast to pounce on a festive table and eat all the time. If you starve all day and in the evening will begin actively have everything - it will affect badly on your stomach, and instead of having fun, you will take pills and suffer from abdominal pain.
- Be careful with saladsPrefer light vegetable salads without mayonnaise and cream sauces. Experiment and do not forget about measures.
- Do not drink a lot of alcholIt's enough to have 1-3 glasses. And the main thing is to drink it not on empty stomach in order to not get drunk fast.
- Say no to semi-finished fooReplace sausages with natural meat of different varieties. Do not buy a huge amount of sweets, cakes - your table will look beautiful with fruits and berries instead. They will not only decorate your Christmas table, but also bring much more benefit to the body.
- Move moreDance, play with the kids, do not sit at the table all night. Go take a walk in the night, see fireworks, play in snow, or visit some friends and arrange memorable Christmas and New Year.
The latest research from the University at Buffalo in New York finds that drinking soda after exercise can cause dehydration and affect the kidney function. For the study, 12 healthy and physically fit adults whose average age was 24 years were recruited by the...
Recent research, published in the European Heart Journal, finds that physical activity can decrease the risk of a heart attack in healthy people by half. A team of researchers from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology’s Cardiac Exercise Research Group in...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more