How to Avoid Overeating During the Holidays: Top 5 Life Hacks
- Eat before the holiday dinnerDieticians advise not to wait for the feast to pounce on a festive table and eat all the time. If you starve all day and in the evening will begin actively have everything - it will affect badly on your stomach, and instead of having fun, you will take pills and suffer from abdominal pain.
- Be careful with saladsPrefer light vegetable salads without mayonnaise and cream sauces. Experiment and do not forget about measures.
- Do not drink a lot of alcholIt's enough to have 1-3 glasses. And the main thing is to drink it not on empty stomach in order to not get drunk fast.
- Say no to semi-finished fooReplace sausages with natural meat of different varieties. Do not buy a huge amount of sweets, cakes - your table will look beautiful with fruits and berries instead. They will not only decorate your Christmas table, but also bring much more benefit to the body.
- Move moreDance, play with the kids, do not sit at the table all night. Go take a walk in the night, see fireworks, play in snow, or visit some friends and arrange memorable Christmas and New Year.
A new Finnish study, published in the journal Frontiers in Microbiology, finds that endurance exercises may change the composition of gut microbiota. The researchers developed a 6-week program of bicycle training and enrolled 17 overweight women for this program. All...
In summer and spring it is easy to get up early and run a couple of laps, do a few push-ups and, with a sense of accomplishment, go to work. But in autumn, when there are dark clouds in sky, a cold wind is blowing and it is boring rain, you probably not feel like...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more