How to Avoid Overeating During the Holidays: Top 5 Life Hacks
- Eat before the holiday dinner Dieticians advise not to wait for the feast to pounce on a festive table and eat all the time. If you starve all day and in the evening will begin actively have everything - it will affect badly on your stomach, and instead of having fun, you will take pills and suffer from abdominal pain.
- Be careful with salads Prefer light vegetable salads without mayonnaise and cream sauces. Experiment and do not forget about measures.
- Do not drink a lot of alchol It's enough to have 1-3 glasses. And the main thing is to drink it not on empty stomach in order to not get drunk fast.
- Say no to semi-finished foo Replace sausages with natural meat of different varieties. Do not buy a huge amount of sweets, cakes - your table will look beautiful with fruits and berries instead. They will not only decorate your Christmas table, but also bring much more benefit to the body.
- Move more Dance, play with the kids, do not sit at the table all night. Go take a walk in the night, see fireworks, play in snow, or visit some friends and arrange memorable Christmas and New Year.
In the modern world, everybody knows how good fruit is for our health. It contains many essential vitamins and antioxidants. Many studies prove that eating fruits and vegetables on a daily basis can help reduce the risk of death and lower the risk of developing type 2...
A new study from Auburn University in Alabama suggests that when there’s a lot of information going into the brain, the brain is straining with the load, so the humans depend more on the right ear for processing and keeping the incoming information. Forty-one adults...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
We often think that we know quite a lot about healthy nutrition already. However, in practice, instead of the desired result, we are disappointed. Here are 5 main mistakes why diet doesn't work for you. 1. Meaningless cuts of portions Usually to start weight loss, it...read more
Night cramps are an unpleasant phenomenon that occurs suddenly and is accompanied by severe pain in the calf area. The causes of muscle cramps are many, ranging from an uncomfortable posture during sleep, magnesium deficiency and the consequence of diseases such as...read more
Running is a physical activity that almost has no contraindications, so anyone at any age can start running. But not everyone is able to tune in and turn morning jogs into a useful hobby. Forget about "Monday". It is necessary to start not from Monday and not from the...read more