How to Avoid Overeating During the Holidays: Top 5 Life Hacks
- Eat before the holiday dinner Dieticians advise not to wait for the feast to pounce on a festive table and eat all the time. If you starve all day and in the evening will begin actively have everything - it will affect badly on your stomach, and instead of having fun, you will take pills and suffer from abdominal pain.
- Be careful with salads Prefer light vegetable salads without mayonnaise and cream sauces. Experiment and do not forget about measures.
- Do not drink a lot of alchol It's enough to have 1-3 glasses. And the main thing is to drink it not on empty stomach in order to not get drunk fast.
- Say no to semi-finished foo Replace sausages with natural meat of different varieties. Do not buy a huge amount of sweets, cakes - your table will look beautiful with fruits and berries instead. They will not only decorate your Christmas table, but also bring much more benefit to the body.
- Move more Dance, play with the kids, do not sit at the table all night. Go take a walk in the night, see fireworks, play in snow, or visit some friends and arrange memorable Christmas and New Year.
A new study from the USA suggests that a dietary supplement glucosamine can be used to cut excitability in brain cells, a trigger for seizures, and making it possible to find new treatments for epilepsy. For the study, a team of researchers tested their theory by...
The businessman Dave Sachse suddenly got to emergency room because he was very dehydrated after working on his new bussiness for a long time. After this case, he decided to learn more about his nutritional needs. He spat into a vial and sent it to a local...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
Everyone at least once faced such an unpleasant phenomenon as the swelling under the eyelids. If the problem has not become chronic, you can get rid of it under the eyes with natural remedies. Many people prefer tea compresses using tea bags. You can use black or...read more
In this article we will tell you how to minimize the negative impact of so-called post-vacation depression. Most people find it difficult to quickly return to working rhythm after two weeks of vacation. In medicine, this is called "post-vacation syndrome." According...read more
A modern person wants to be healthy. Healthy food, pedometers, bottled water and regular visits to the pool - today all this is very common. And very few people know that many of such popular today in the business of healthy lifestyle can cause serious harm to your...read more