How to Avoid Overeating During the Holidays: Top 5 Life Hacks
- Eat before the holiday dinner Dieticians advise not to wait for the feast to pounce on a festive table and eat all the time. If you starve all day and in the evening will begin actively have everything - it will affect badly on your stomach, and instead of having fun, you will take pills and suffer from abdominal pain.
- Be careful with salads Prefer light vegetable salads without mayonnaise and cream sauces. Experiment and do not forget about measures.
- Do not drink a lot of alchol It's enough to have 1-3 glasses. And the main thing is to drink it not on empty stomach in order to not get drunk fast.
- Say no to semi-finished foo Replace sausages with natural meat of different varieties. Do not buy a huge amount of sweets, cakes - your table will look beautiful with fruits and berries instead. They will not only decorate your Christmas table, but also bring much more benefit to the body.
- Move more Dance, play with the kids, do not sit at the table all night. Go take a walk in the night, see fireworks, play in snow, or visit some friends and arrange memorable Christmas and New Year.
Recently, a team of scientists from George Mason University have found that protein fragments in Komodo dragons’ blood have antimicrobial properties that help them resist toxic bacteria. Researchers figured out how these lizards became resistant to deadly infections...
While most of the nutrition experts believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, there are some nutritionists who think you can benefit from skipping it. Unfortunately, scientists do not give us the definite answer still. We prefer not to risk, so...
A global nutrition company Herbalife recommends new traditions for couples by preparing healthy meals on Valentine's Day. You can easily prepare a delicious meal featuring heart-healthy foods—a meal that you and that someone special in your life will love this...read more
In winter, our skin often suffers from excessive dryness, so it needs additional support. One of the ways to help it is the right nutrition. 1. Carrots This vegetable is good for your skin due to its high content of vitamin C. In addition, it is rich in vitamin A,...read more
It is possible that right now you are dreaming about strong 8-hours sleep. But let's reconginse how often do you have it? Experts say that we are unknowingly violating our sleep. Next time before you go to bed, think of our list of things that did not contribute to...read more