How to Offer Healthy Food to Children
- Grains: Prefer whole grains such as whole-wheat bread, oatmeal or brown bread. Whole grains are rish in vitamin B and fiber wich improves digestion and fills the children well.
- Protein: It is a building material for maintaining and repairing tissues, making haemoglobin, improving immunity, and helping muscles grow. The foods that contain protein are eggs, seafood, lean meat and poultry, legumes, peas, beans, soy products, unsalted nuts and seeds.
- Fruits: It is important to fill your child with lots of fresh fruits. Let fruit juice be the last option as the juice takes out the fibre that comes from the whole fruit. Also, fruit juices come with loads of added sugar that only contribute to empty calories sans nutrition.
- Vegetables: Give your child a variety of fresh, colourful, seasonally and locally available vegetables. Aim to provide a variety of vegetables, including dark green, red and orange, beans and peas, starchy and others every week.
- Dairy: Dairy is a major source of calcium. Include low-fat dairy products such as milk, yogurt, cheese or fortified soy beverages in your child’s diet.
A new study from the USA suggests that a dietary supplement glucosamine can be used to cut excitability in brain cells, a trigger for seizures, and making it possible to find new treatments for epilepsy. For the study, a team of researchers tested their theory by...
The businessman Dave Sachse suddenly got to emergency room because he was very dehydrated after working on his new bussiness for a long time. After this case, he decided to learn more about his nutritional needs. He spat into a vial and sent it to a local...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
Everyone at least once faced such an unpleasant phenomenon as the swelling under the eyelids. If the problem has not become chronic, you can get rid of it under the eyes with natural remedies. Many people prefer tea compresses using tea bags. You can use black or...read more
In this article we will tell you how to minimize the negative impact of so-called post-vacation depression. Most people find it difficult to quickly return to working rhythm after two weeks of vacation. In medicine, this is called "post-vacation syndrome." According...read more
A modern person wants to be healthy. Healthy food, pedometers, bottled water and regular visits to the pool - today all this is very common. And very few people know that many of such popular today in the business of healthy lifestyle can cause serious harm to your...read more