Paleo diet – one of the most popular lifestyle!
Health benefits of Paleo DietThe main feature of the Stone Age diet is that it does not require the use of certain standards and allows to eat as much as you want calories. It is enough to ensure that all the products and dishes that are included in the diet, reminds food during the Paleolithic era. With this method, you can learn to control what you eat and cook very tasty and interesting dishes from high-quality and natural products. It is noteworthy that this program is not limited use of mineral fats and carbohydrates, in contrast to most dietary techniques.There are following advantages of Paleo Diet we can list:
- normalization of blood sugar levels, which in turn leads to the absence of sudden attacks of hunger and fatigue, but also reduces the risk of developing diabetes
- reduction of cholesterol levels what help to prevent heart disease due to the unsaturated fat in foods from the Paleo diet
- support in building muscles for sportsmen who are doing strength training and losing extra kilos due to the protein content in the foods allowed during the diet
- prevention from skin and teeth diseases
- keeping in a balanced energy and burning stored body fat
- improving sleep patterns
- reduction of the risk of allergy
What to eat on the Paleo dietEat:
- all kinds of low-fat meat: chicken, pork, beef, rabbit etc.
- fish and other seafood
- home or farmer's market eggs
- fresh fruits and veggies, excluding potatoes and corn
- nuts and seeds
- healthy oils (olive, walnut, macadamia, avocado)
- all cereal grains which were found to contribute to the development of inflammatory processes
- milk and other dairy products, as they can cause allergic reactions because some manufacturers which traet cows by hormones for enhancing lactation
- legumes (including peanuts)
- refined sugar
- processed food
- fast food
- refined vegetable oil
Paleo Diet: estimated daily menuFor breakfast, you can eat some assorted berry or a small amount of nuts, apples and pears. Also, you may include some lean meat and a cup of coffee without sugar.Paleo lunches are very easy because you just need to cook a huge salad with anything you want. For example, you can use greens, spinach, radishes, cucumbers, carrots, avocados, apples and walnuts. In addition, you can eat some seafood or low-fat meat.For dinner, eat, preferably light vegetable salad, any fish cooked on the grill or in the oven.You may notice, that this menu serves as an example for you. After you start this diet, don't afraid to make some experiments with food allowed by Paleo diet.
A new study, published in the International Journal of Cancer, suggests that drinking hot tea is associated with a higher risk of developing esophageal cancer. The researchers analyzed data from over 50,000 people from the Golestan Cohort Study, a population-based...
According to a new international study, leisurely physical activity, which includes dancing, gardening, or walking, on a weekly basis may cut the risk of death from multiple causes in adults aged 40 and over. The team included researchers from the Shandong University...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more