Paleo diet – one of the most popular lifestyle!
Health benefits of Paleo DietThe main feature of the Stone Age diet is that it does not require the use of certain standards and allows to eat as much as you want calories. It is enough to ensure that all the products and dishes that are included in the diet, reminds food during the Paleolithic era. With this method, you can learn to control what you eat and cook very tasty and interesting dishes from high-quality and natural products. It is noteworthy that this program is not limited use of mineral fats and carbohydrates, in contrast to most dietary techniques.There are following advantages of Paleo Diet we can list:
- normalization of blood sugar levels, which in turn leads to the absence of sudden attacks of hunger and fatigue, but also reduces the risk of developing diabetes
- reduction of cholesterol levels what help to prevent heart disease due to the unsaturated fat in foods from the Paleo diet
- support in building muscles for sportsmen who are doing strength training and losing extra kilos due to the protein content in the foods allowed during the diet
- prevention from skin and teeth diseases
- keeping in a balanced energy and burning stored body fat
- improving sleep patterns
- reduction of the risk of allergy
What to eat on the Paleo dietEat:
- all kinds of low-fat meat: chicken, pork, beef, rabbit etc.
- fish and other seafood
- home or farmer's market eggs
- fresh fruits and veggies, excluding potatoes and corn
- nuts and seeds
- healthy oils (olive, walnut, macadamia, avocado)
- all cereal grains which were found to contribute to the development of inflammatory processes
- milk and other dairy products, as they can cause allergic reactions because some manufacturers which traet cows by hormones for enhancing lactation
- legumes (including peanuts)
- refined sugar
- processed food
- fast food
- refined vegetable oil
Paleo Diet: estimated daily menuFor breakfast, you can eat some assorted berry or a small amount of nuts, apples and pears. Also, you may include some lean meat and a cup of coffee without sugar.Paleo lunches are very easy because you just need to cook a huge salad with anything you want. For example, you can use greens, spinach, radishes, cucumbers, carrots, avocados, apples and walnuts. In addition, you can eat some seafood or low-fat meat.For dinner, eat, preferably light vegetable salad, any fish cooked on the grill or in the oven.You may notice, that this menu serves as an example for you. After you start this diet, don't afraid to make some experiments with food allowed by Paleo diet.
Scientists from the Check Republic discovered the evidence that ticks may prefer attacking people with a certain blood type. Tick, the blood-sucking parasites, can carry various bacteria, including bugs that cause the Lyme disease. In the course of study, the...
A team of scientists from the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia finds that cinnamon may help in treating resistant bacterial infections breaking up their biofilms — sticky layers that are usually responsible for persistent infections that cannot be...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more