Paleo diet – one of the most popular lifestyle!
Health benefits of Paleo DietThe main feature of the Stone Age diet is that it does not require the use of certain standards and allows to eat as much as you want calories. It is enough to ensure that all the products and dishes that are included in the diet, reminds food during the Paleolithic era. With this method, you can learn to control what you eat and cook very tasty and interesting dishes from high-quality and natural products. It is noteworthy that this program is not limited use of mineral fats and carbohydrates, in contrast to most dietary techniques.There are following advantages of Paleo Diet we can list:
- normalization of blood sugar levels, which in turn leads to the absence of sudden attacks of hunger and fatigue, but also reduces the risk of developing diabetes
- reduction of cholesterol levels what help to prevent heart disease due to the unsaturated fat in foods from the Paleo diet
- support in building muscles for sportsmen who are doing strength training and losing extra kilos due to the protein content in the foods allowed during the diet
- prevention from skin and teeth diseases
- keeping in a balanced energy and burning stored body fat
- improving sleep patterns
- reduction of the risk of allergy
What to eat on the Paleo dietEat:
- all kinds of low-fat meat: chicken, pork, beef, rabbit etc.
- fish and other seafood
- home or farmer's market eggs
- fresh fruits and veggies, excluding potatoes and corn
- nuts and seeds
- healthy oils (olive, walnut, macadamia, avocado)
- all cereal grains which were found to contribute to the development of inflammatory processes
- milk and other dairy products, as they can cause allergic reactions because some manufacturers which traet cows by hormones for enhancing lactation
- legumes (including peanuts)
- refined sugar
- processed food
- fast food
- refined vegetable oil
Paleo Diet: estimated daily menuFor breakfast, you can eat some assorted berry or a small amount of nuts, apples and pears. Also, you may include some lean meat and a cup of coffee without sugar.Paleo lunches are very easy because you just need to cook a huge salad with anything you want. For example, you can use greens, spinach, radishes, cucumbers, carrots, avocados, apples and walnuts. In addition, you can eat some seafood or low-fat meat.For dinner, eat, preferably light vegetable salad, any fish cooked on the grill or in the oven.You may notice, that this menu serves as an example for you. After you start this diet, don't afraid to make some experiments with food allowed by Paleo diet.
According to a recent study, completed by the scientists from the Duke University Medical Center in Durham, USA, regular bedtime is important for heart health and metabolism. A team of scientists examined the sleeping patterns of approximately 2,000 adults aged...
A new study, conducted by the scientists from the University of Gothenburg in Sweden, finds that light and moderate physical activity, for example walking and swimming, may help reduce the stroke severity. The study included approximately data from 1,000 individuals...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more