Simple Ways to Keep Fit Without Going to the Gym
- Give up the elevator. Give up lifts and climb the stairs. At work, at home, at the mall. This simple advice is a great benefit if you follow it daily. Climbing the stairs perfectly works out the muscles of the buttocks.
- Fitball instead of an office chair. It's not a secret for anyone that sitting down motionless work does not bring any benefit. If you have such a job, we advise you to push aside the office chair and replace it with a fitball. Fitball will perfectly strengthen all the muscles, especially the muscles of the legs. Also you will improve your posture in the shortest possible time.
- Go to work on a bicycle. It might be difficult to do in winter, but from April to the end of October you can safely replace personal or public transport with a great one. Firstly, you will improve your physical form, and secondly - you will save on petrol and traveling on public transport.
- Play fitness video games. There are many games which are associated with the movement of your body.There is even a special console Wii Fit developed by Nintendo. Among the games you can choose aerobics, exercise, yoga or balance exercises. Useful and very fun.
- Fitness with video lessons. It's simple. Buy a DVD or find an online training program and do it at home. After all, in fact, you will be engaged in a special program, which is used in gyms.
- Walk with the dog. A great way to keep yourself in shape for dog owners. Make walks with your pet longer and more intense. Increase the distance.
- Dancing is a very effective method in combating excess kilograms. Just turn on the music and dance. You will burn calories and improve coordination.
- House cleaning. Regular cleaning allows you to kill two birds with one stone. First, you maintain cleanliness at home, and secondly get a payload. Carry a heavy vacuum cleaner throughout the apartment, wash the floors, clean the bathroom - that's a great way to keep your body in tone.
A new study, published in the British Journal of Cancer, reveals that men who used to binge-watch TV-shows may have the higher risk of developing colorectal cancer. For their study, a team of researchers analyzed data from UK Biobank, a health database of...
A new research by Rutgers University suggests that fiber may play a far more important role in nurturing the gut bacteria that control blood sugar and fat. The researchers believe that this discovery could pave a new way to personalized high-fiber diets as the...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
Many people spontaneously decide starting to do sport, while others weigh all the pros and cons for a log time. But almost all of them make the same mistakes, listening to the advice of non experts. There are 10 anti-tips for those who want to do plan to do some sport...read more
Spring is not far off and very soon you will see many people riding a bike. It's worth to join them and now we will give you the 8 reasons why. Weight control Scientists of the University of Surrey (England) found that it's enough riding a bike for an hour, and, not...read more
If you suffer from insomnia, it's hard for you to fall asleep in the evening, and wake up in the morning, it means that the body's resources are running out. Too much physical and emotional stress are accumulated, the nervous system is in imbalance. You need to unload...read more