Simple Ways to Keep Fit Without Going to the Gym
- Give up the elevator. Give up lifts and climb the stairs. At work, at home, at the mall. This simple advice is a great benefit if you follow it daily. Climbing the stairs perfectly works out the muscles of the buttocks.
- Fitball instead of an office chair. It's not a secret for anyone that sitting down motionless work does not bring any benefit. If you have such a job, we advise you to push aside the office chair and replace it with a fitball. Fitball will perfectly strengthen all the muscles, especially the muscles of the legs. Also you will improve your posture in the shortest possible time.
- Go to work on a bicycle. It might be difficult to do in winter, but from April to the end of October you can safely replace personal or public transport with a great one. Firstly, you will improve your physical form, and secondly - you will save on petrol and traveling on public transport.
- Play fitness video games. There are many games which are associated with the movement of your body.There is even a special console Wii Fit developed by Nintendo. Among the games you can choose aerobics, exercise, yoga or balance exercises. Useful and very fun.
- Fitness with video lessons. It's simple. Buy a DVD or find an online training program and do it at home. After all, in fact, you will be engaged in a special program, which is used in gyms.
- Walk with the dog. A great way to keep yourself in shape for dog owners. Make walks with your pet longer and more intense. Increase the distance.
- Dancing is a very effective method in combating excess kilograms. Just turn on the music and dance. You will burn calories and improve coordination.
- House cleaning. Regular cleaning allows you to kill two birds with one stone. First, you maintain cleanliness at home, and secondly get a payload. Carry a heavy vacuum cleaner throughout the apartment, wash the floors, clean the bathroom - that's a great way to keep your body in tone.
A new study by the scientists from Edith Cowan University in Australia finds that a diet rich in flavonoids may help reduce the risk of cancer and extend life. Flavonoids can be found in vegetables, fruits, dark chocolate, red wine, and tea. To study the influence of...
Recent research, conducted by the researchers from Australia, suggests that a large number of heart attacks in the area connected to a large number of fast food outlets in this area. For the research, a team of scientists took data from 3,070 patients admitted to the...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...read more
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more