Simple Ways to Keep Fit Without Going to the Gym
- Give up the elevator. Give up lifts and climb the stairs. At work, at home, at the mall. This simple advice is a great benefit if you follow it daily. Climbing the stairs perfectly works out the muscles of the buttocks.
- Fitball instead of an office chair. It's not a secret for anyone that sitting down motionless work does not bring any benefit. If you have such a job, we advise you to push aside the office chair and replace it with a fitball. Fitball will perfectly strengthen all the muscles, especially the muscles of the legs. Also you will improve your posture in the shortest possible time.
- Go to work on a bicycle. It might be difficult to do in winter, but from April to the end of October you can safely replace personal or public transport with a great one. Firstly, you will improve your physical form, and secondly - you will save on petrol and traveling on public transport.
- Play fitness video games. There are many games which are associated with the movement of your body.There is even a special console Wii Fit developed by Nintendo. Among the games you can choose aerobics, exercise, yoga or balance exercises. Useful and very fun.
- Fitness with video lessons. It's simple. Buy a DVD or find an online training program and do it at home. After all, in fact, you will be engaged in a special program, which is used in gyms.
- Walk with the dog. A great way to keep yourself in shape for dog owners. Make walks with your pet longer and more intense. Increase the distance.
- Dancing is a very effective method in combating excess kilograms. Just turn on the music and dance. You will burn calories and improve coordination.
- House cleaning. Regular cleaning allows you to kill two birds with one stone. First, you maintain cleanliness at home, and secondly get a payload. Carry a heavy vacuum cleaner throughout the apartment, wash the floors, clean the bathroom - that's a great way to keep your body in tone.
According to recent clinical research, with the results published in JAMA, high doses of vitamin D may prevent the growth of colorectal cancer in combination with chemotherapy. During the study, the researchers observed that progression of the disease in patients who...
A new study from Boston University, US, demonstrates that electrostimulation may improve the working memory in people in their 70s. In the course of the study, the researchers asked a group of people in their 20s and a group in their 60s and 70s to complete a bunch of...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more