Stay Fit During the Holidays! 10 Secrets to Keep the Weight Off.
It is true that it's hard to stay fit during the holidays and monitor your weight. But it's possible!
In fact, each of the celebrations with his high-calorie holiday meals can be transformed into part of the own weight loss program. The secret is in a restrained attitude to the food and the right balance between consuming of products.
In generally, normal weight people usually gain during holidays is one pound, which doesn't sound as terrible weight gain, but experts found that most of us never lose it and after years pass this weight gain can cause serious health problems as obesity, heart disease, diabetes type 2.
Overweight and obese people are used to get even around 5 pounds during the holidays season. If you will keep out your weight, it might not help you lose it, but you definitely won't lose your health. Medigoo.com want to share with you by simple tips how to spend a good time and stay fit during the holidays.
- The extra calories are burned with an active lifestyle - find 30 minutes for exercises daily. Exercise will allow you to relax, and you do not need to eat much to relieve excess stress during the holidays.
- Water, water and again water - small amounts of water during the day will allow you to stay fresh for a long time. Water helps nutrients to absorb better and removes toxins from the body. It regulates body temperature, and what is the best - it does not contain any fat, calories, and cholesterol.
- Be a snob in the choice of dishes - do not waste precious calories on chips and crackers. Eat only what you really love!
- Do not be greedy! Don't pick too much food and make only one visit to the festive table. Use the smallest plates. First, put on your plate vegetables and only then proceed to the selection of high-calorie sweets and cheeses. Eat small, low-calorie cuisines, and it will help you to stay fit during the holidays.
- Do not spray on a lot of different meals. Variety brights up our lives, but there is also a diagnosis of "overeating"! Combine what is natural to combine. For example, choose only salty foods or only meat dishes.
- During the party, stay away from the holiday table: as long as you do not put some food to your plate, you have no idea about how much can you actually eat! So the worst thing that could happen to you at a party - to stand next to the table.
- Drink less alcohol. Alcohol is a double danger for your figure during the holidays. If you decide to drink, do not forget about a glass of water between cocktails.
- Plan your time. Organize yourself and learn to manage your expectations of the holidays, otherwise the stress can not be avoided! A stress - an enemy of a slim figure! And be realistic - do everything possible, but for it is necessary to leave time for the rest.
- "I paid for it, and I'm going to eat it" - if you pay for food, it does not mean that you have to eat everything to the end. Take part of food with you. Portions in restaurants are often 2-3 times higher than how much you really need. And if you are already full, then finally stop to eat!
- Moderation in all things - is the key to a harmonious life. Don't forget about the principles of healthy eating, eat more fruits and vegetables, avoid high-calorie foods. And do not put off the beginning of your weight loss program!
A new study from the University of Vermont in Burlington, US, examined how physical activities could help patients with mental disorders to feel better. To confirm their hypothesis, the research team installed gym equipment in the psychiatric inpatient facility which...
There are eight different kinds of vitamin B which include thiamine (B1), riboflavin (b2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9), and cobalamin (B12). Among them, only B12 vitamin can be stored by the body for a long time....
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more