Zucchini Soup Recipes
Cream of Zucchini SoupIngredients:
- 4 small zucchini
- 2 onions
- 1 clove
- 150 ml of 21% cream
- 1 tsp.of lemon juice
- olive oil
- Pour olive oil on deep frying pan or saucepan. Cut onions, garlic, zucchini into any shape and fry until golden brown color.
- Add hot water so it covers the zucchini and cook for 10 minutes.
- Make a mash with a help of a blender.
- Add cream, salt, and pepper according to your taste. Bring to the boil but do not boil. Then add the lemon juice, mix well.
- Serve the soup of zucchini with herbs! Bon Appetit!
The soup of zucchini with potatoesIngredients:
- 2 zucchini
- 3 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves
- 1 tsp. of butter
- 1 liter of chicken broth
- 100 ml of 15% cream
- 1 tsp. of curry
- Clean and cut into cubes potatoes, garlic, and onion. Wash zucchini and cut into slices.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, fry the onion until soft state.
- Add the chopped vegetables (potatoes and zucchini) and cook, stirring occasionally per 5 minutes.
- Pour in the broth, add the curry, chopped garlic, salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a minimum.
- Cook over low heat until vegetables are soft.
- Add the cream, stir and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool slightly.
- Use a blender to grind and mix the soup until smooth.
A new study, conducted by the scientists from the University of Gothenburg in Sweden, finds that light and moderate physical activity, for example walking and swimming, may help reduce the stroke severity. The study included approximately data from 1,000 individuals...
According to the latest study, published in the European Journal of Public Health, regular use of probiotics may cut the necessity for antibiotics and help decrease the rise of antibiotic resistance. Having performed the analysis of the data, collected from recent...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more