Zucchini Soup Recipes
Cream of Zucchini SoupIngredients:
- 4 small zucchini
- 2 onions
- 1 clove
- 150 ml of 21% cream
- 1 tsp.of lemon juice
- olive oil
- Pour olive oil on deep frying pan or saucepan. Cut onions, garlic, zucchini into any shape and fry until golden brown color.
- Add hot water so it covers the zucchini and cook for 10 minutes.
- Make a mash with a help of a blender.
- Add cream, salt, and pepper according to your taste. Bring to the boil but do not boil. Then add the lemon juice, mix well.
- Serve the soup of zucchini with herbs! Bon Appetit!
The soup of zucchini with potatoesIngredients:
- 2 zucchini
- 3 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves
- 1 tsp. of butter
- 1 liter of chicken broth
- 100 ml of 15% cream
- 1 tsp. of curry
- Clean and cut into cubes potatoes, garlic, and onion. Wash zucchini and cut into slices.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, fry the onion until soft state.
- Add the chopped vegetables (potatoes and zucchini) and cook, stirring occasionally per 5 minutes.
- Pour in the broth, add the curry, chopped garlic, salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a minimum.
- Cook over low heat until vegetables are soft.
- Add the cream, stir and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool slightly.
- Use a blender to grind and mix the soup until smooth.
Raised sensitivity to bitter tastes might be an indicator of higher risk of cancer in women, according to a new research, conducted by scientists at the College of Agriculture Sciences of Pennsylvania State University in State College (US) in association with a team...
A new study from the Stevens School of Business in New Jersey, USA, finds that even coffee scent can sharpen the brain under certain conditions. In the study, 114 students were involved. The participants were divided into two group and both had to answer mathematical...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more