Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health.
The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look. For an hour of riding a bike, even with moderate riding (15 km/h) you burn more than three hundred calories. At the same time, you will strengthen the cardiovascular system (bicycle is the best cardio training), burn cholesterol and all the slag that accumulated during the winter.
No bike or cannot fix it without master? Then why not go for it? Choose the right pair of sneakers and go ahead with the song to meet your health. An hour of jogging at a speed of 11 km / h – minus 485 calories. But do not overdo and do not try to run a whole marathon after hibernation. This is only the opening of the sports season and you will still have time to hitch in.
Though its hard to call badminton a masculine sport, it does not really matter, and it’s also not worth underestimating it. Scientists have proved that this occupation normalizes the work of the nervous system and even treats vegetative-vascular dystonia. Moreover, badminton develops reaction, jumps, promotes the removal of toxins and trains endurance.
Rollers are a worthy alternative to a bicycle. But it strengthens the muscles not only of the legs, but also of the back. Moreover, it will deal a fatal hit to your fat deposits. The main thing – do not forget to put on protective equipment, the bitter experience has proved: no one has managed without falling down yet. An hour of rolling is minus 200 calories.
And why not get together a company of friends and play good old football? This sport allows you to splash out a good portion of emotions and adrenaline, relieves stress, raises testosterone levels, trains your leg muscles. And it’s a good cardiotraining and an excellent opportunity to meet with friends.
But if you are an ideological bodybuilder that don’t interested in athletics, then you can safely go to the horizontal bars.
First aid for injuries consists of simple rules that need to be clearly implemented.
If this is a closed injury, you need to immobilize the injured limb, otherwise the person may lose consciousness from a painful shock. If you need to get to the emergency room yourself, then put the injured limb on a firm support and fix it.
If you hurt a limb, apply cold to the place where it hurts. If the spinal cord, head or neck is damaged, do not touch the affected person. It is important that the tongue will not sink.
Recovery after sports injuries
Do not perform anything without doctors review. The recovery after sports injuries depends on its kind. But in the first place after all, physical therapy, thanks to which you can quickly return to a normal way of life.
When stretched a limb you should have 2 weeks of rest, then sparing training regimen with fixation of elastic bandage. In case of fracture – for 2-3 months you will forget about physical exertion. When the ligaments are broken or the meniscus is damaged, the recovery time after sports injuries depends on their complexity. That is approximately – from 1 to 3 months.
Many people spontaneously decide starting to do sport, while others weigh all the pros and cons for a log time. But almost all of them make the same mistakes, listening to the advice of non experts.
There are 10 anti-tips for those who want to do plan to do some sport activities:
- Run anywhere. This is a very harmful advice for a person who decided to start running. It turns out that running on the asphalt is not safe for the knees and spine, as well as feet. Therefore, it is better to run either on a treadmill or on the ground.
- Communicate with other athletes. This advice will lead to the fact that you will be distracted and therefore the effectiveness of training will come to naught.
- After jogging, eat breakfast and work. It is not necessary to do so, at least, experts advise to wait with meals for 40-60 minutes after training, regardless of the time of day.
- If you run in the morning, run along the road, so you will run more. Perhaps there is some truth in this, but no one has canceled the exhaust gases from cars that get to you in the lungs during physical activity much faster, and this is very harmful.
- Drink water if you want. Actually, thirst can not visit you, but the body needs fluid during training, otherwise dehydration starts and you quickly get tired.
- In any case go for training. Experts do not advise to go to the gym, if the mood or state of health is not good, especially since you did not sleep last night.
- Listen to music while jogging through headphones so that you do not get distracted. Wherever you train, this way of abdication from the outside world is unacceptable. You may be in danger, which you will not know until you get your headphones out of your ears. Plus, long listening to music in headphones can lead to hearing loss.
- Train in any clothes that you do not mind. In fact, the sport form should perform several functions: providing comfort, moisture recovery, heat accumulation, oxygen supply to the skin and so on.
- Muffle the smell of perspiration with antiperspirant. Of course, if your sweat smell is so disgusting, that people bypass you, you need to wash at least more often. But antiperspirants and other flavors block not only the fetid aroma that comes from you during training, but also the ways to release toxins from your body.
- If you feel not comfortable in sneakers, do it in socks or barefoot. You can not do this categorically, because this increases the risk of injury by 99.9%.
Spring is not far off and very soon you will see many people riding a bike. It’s worth to join them and now we will give you the 8 reasons why.
- Weight control
Scientists of the University of Surrey (England) found that it’s enough riding a bike for an hour, and, not at a furious speed, and you can say “good-bye!” to more than two hundred calories.
- Strong heart and joints
The habit of riding a bike has a positive effect on the “engine” of our body – the heart. Regular riding helps stabilize blood pressure and improve blood circulation throughout the body.
- Healthy sleep
If you do not plan to go to bed for more than 4 hours, do not ignore the bike ride. Let it be only thirty minutes. The energy that will be received during this time will be enough to sleep soundly and sweetly.
- Feeling young and happy
After a while, good mood is automatically displayed on your face and body: the skin looks elastic, and the forms acquire attractive outlines.
- No stress
Dimensional riding a bike is like meditation after a hard day. Problems that have accumulated, tasks that need to be carried out as quickly as possible, little disagreement with family, friends or colleagues. All this can easily be forgotten by sitting on a bicycle.
- Portion of happiness
Biking is not only good to finish the day, but also to start. A small bike ride will cheer you up in the morning, and also give a portion of serotonin and dopamine, the so-called “happiness hormones”.
- Fun with friends and family
You will feel the need to accomplish this point when you cross 30 with a plus. Then you will understand that the city with its skyscrapers is stuffy and boring. Why it is not a reason to take a big company and take your iron horses from garages, find a green area outside the city and make a small trip?
- Minimal harm to the environment
And for your wallet and time. After all, you do not have to buy gasoline, and you will arrive faster to the place of work than on a bus or tram which for a long time can stand in the jam. And as for ecology, such small trips on a two-wheeled one is your small contribution to the purity of the whole planet.
We all want to get in shape and keep fit. But not everyone has time for visiting the gym.
- Give up the elevator. Give up lifts and climb the stairs. At work, at home, at the mall. This simple advice is a great benefit if you follow it daily. Climbing the stairs perfectly works out the muscles of the buttocks.
- Fitball instead of an office chair. It’s not a secret for anyone that sitting down motionless work does not bring any benefit. If you have such a job, we advise you to push aside the office chair and replace it with a fitball. Fitball will perfectly strengthen all the muscles, especially the muscles of the legs. Also you will improve your posture in the shortest possible time.
- Go to work on a bicycle. It might be difficult to do in winter, but from April to the end of October you can safely replace personal or public transport with a great one. Firstly, you will improve your physical form, and secondly – you will save on petrol and traveling on public transport.
- Play fitness video games. There are many games which are associated with the movement of your body.There is even a special console Wii Fit developed by Nintendo. Among the games you can choose aerobics, exercise, yoga or balance exercises. Useful and very fun.
- Fitness with video lessons. It’s simple. Buy a DVD or find an online training program and do it at home. After all, in fact, you will be engaged in a special program, which is used in gyms.
- Walk with the dog. A great way to keep yourself in shape for dog owners. Make walks with your pet longer and more intense. Increase the distance.
- Dancing is a very effective method in combating excess kilograms. Just turn on the music and dance. You will burn calories and improve coordination.
- House cleaning. Regular cleaning allows you to kill two birds with one stone. First, you maintain cleanliness at home, and secondly get a payload. Carry a heavy vacuum cleaner throughout the apartment, wash the floors, clean the bathroom – that’s a great way to keep your body in tone.
Read also: 3 Yoga Exercises That Will Help You to Get Rid of Insomnia
If you suffer from insomnia, it’s hard for you to fall asleep in the evening, and wake up in the morning, it means that the body’s resources are running out. Too much physical and emotional stress are accumulated, the nervous system is in imbalance. You need to unload yourself both physically and emotionally.
Starting position: lying on the back, hands either along the body or on the width of the shoulder girdle, the legs are bent at the knees, feet at a comfortable distance from the pelvis and on its width.
On inhalation, lift the lower back of the floor to a comfortable limit for you. Feel how the pelvis with the movement of the waist will roll over the sacrum forward, closer to the feet. On exhalation relax and put the lower back down to the floor. Notice how the pelvis will roll over the rump closer to the body. It is important not to press the lower back to the floor, but simply relax, and it will fall down by itself. Continue to move slowly, avoiding jerks in a comfortable amplitude. Make 20-25 such “rolls” of the pelvis.
The starting position is the same.
Exhale slowly, gently, softly lower your knees to the left, relax the muscles of your legs and let your legs sink to the floor under your own weight. On inspiration, just as slowly, avoiding jerks, return your legs to the center, on the next exhalation, lower your knees to the right. Repeat 12 movements on each side.
Move with your eyes closed, extremely smoothly, watching the movement spreading through the body.
Starting position: also lying on the back, but put your right foot in the center of the pelvis, left one throw on the upper thigh, lift your hands up above the chest and close hands together (hands in this position are like a mast).
On exhalation, moving very slowly, lower your legs to the left, relax, let them stretch to the floor under their weight. On inhalation, return to starting position, on exhalation again lower your knees to the left. Observe in this case that when the knees fall to the left, the hands tend to make a right turn. There must be a feeling that you turn your hands with your feet. Make 12 movements, then change your legs and repeat in the other direction.