10 Best Foods to Eat for More Effective Workouts
Whether you’re trying to build muscle, lose weight or speed recovery, you have to choose right products to keep in your kitchen. These 10 foods are the best power choices for your goals:
- Bananas are a great option to fuel your muscles and an excellent source of antioxidants and other nutrients.
- Eggs with 6 grams of protein in each big egg, and a source of essential amino acids.
- A serving of Greek yogurt contains about 20-25 grams of protein.
- Mangoes contain anti-inflammatory compounds, including vitamin C, beta-carotene, gallic acid, and gallotannins.
- A cup of oats has 150 calories, 27 carbs, 6 grams of protein, and has no added sugars.
- Pasta is a nutrient-rich complex carb with 200 calories, 42 grams of complex carbs, and 7 grams of protein.
- Pomegranates are rich in vitamin C and potassium which is good for your muscles.
- Nut butters have protein and B-vitamins helping convert food into energy.
- Raspberries are a top source of antioxidants, anthocyanins, and ellagitannins.
- Salmon provided omega-3 fatty acids and 17 grams of protein for just 175 calories.
According to the latest study, published in the European Journal of Public Health, regular use of probiotics may cut the necessity for antibiotics and help decrease the rise of antibiotic resistance. Having performed the analysis of the data, collected from recent...
A team of scientists from the University of Pennsylvania claims that they managed to patch up permanent teeth in children with the help of stem cells taken from baby teeth. The team performed the clinical trial that involved 30 children treated with the new method and...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more