10 Best Foods to Eat for More Effective Workouts
Whether you’re trying to build muscle, lose weight or speed recovery, you have to choose right products to keep in your kitchen. These 10 foods are the best power choices for your goals:
- Bananas are a great option to fuel your muscles and an excellent source of antioxidants and other nutrients.
- Eggs with 6 grams of protein in each big egg, and a source of essential amino acids.
- A serving of Greek yogurt contains about 20-25 grams of protein.
- Mangoes contain anti-inflammatory compounds, including vitamin C, beta-carotene, gallic acid, and gallotannins.
- A cup of oats has 150 calories, 27 carbs, 6 grams of protein, and has no added sugars.
- Pasta is a nutrient-rich complex carb with 200 calories, 42 grams of complex carbs, and 7 grams of protein.
- Pomegranates are rich in vitamin C and potassium which is good for your muscles.
- Nut butters have protein and B-vitamins helping convert food into energy.
- Raspberries are a top source of antioxidants, anthocyanins, and ellagitannins.
- Salmon provided omega-3 fatty acids and 17 grams of protein for just 175 calories.
A new study, published in the Journal of Applied Psychology, finds that a hot bath may help reduce inflammation and improve metabolism. As a part of an experiment, each study participant took a hot bath with water temperature 102°F (39°C) for one hour. The researchers...
New research, executed by scientists from Iowa State University, finds that lifting weights for less than an hour once a week may lower the risk of heart attack or stroke by 40–70%. The researchers also add that performing weight exercises for more than an hour...
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more