10 Best Foods to Eat for More Effective Workouts
Whether you’re trying to build muscle, lose weight or speed recovery, you have to choose right products to keep in your kitchen. These 10 foods are the best power choices for your goals:
- Bananas are a great option to fuel your muscles and an excellent source of antioxidants and other nutrients.
- Eggs with 6 grams of protein in each big egg, and a source of essential amino acids.
- A serving of Greek yogurt contains about 20-25 grams of protein.
- Mangoes contain anti-inflammatory compounds, including vitamin C, beta-carotene, gallic acid, and gallotannins.
- A cup of oats has 150 calories, 27 carbs, 6 grams of protein, and has no added sugars.
- Pasta is a nutrient-rich complex carb with 200 calories, 42 grams of complex carbs, and 7 grams of protein.
- Pomegranates are rich in vitamin C and potassium which is good for your muscles.
- Nut butters have protein and B-vitamins helping convert food into energy.
- Raspberries are a top source of antioxidants, anthocyanins, and ellagitannins.
- Salmon provided omega-3 fatty acids and 17 grams of protein for just 175 calories.
It is well known that our overall health and wellbeing are totally dependable on what we eat. That is why a healthy diet plays a significant role in keeping the body healthy. Day after day, scientists all over the world make new discoveries proving that certain...
A new study finds that brain volumes of people who regularly eat vegetables, fruit, and fish are on average 2ml greater than brain volumes of those who often drink sugary beverages. A brain volume reduction of 3.6ml equals to one year of aging. For the study, the...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health. Bicycle The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look....read more
First aid for injuries consists of simple rules that need to be clearly implemented. If this is a closed injury, you need to immobilize the injured limb, otherwise the person may lose consciousness from a painful shock. If you need to get to the emergency room...read more
Many people spontaneously decide starting to do sport, while others weigh all the pros and cons for a log time. But almost all of them make the same mistakes, listening to the advice of non experts. There are 10 anti-tips for those who want to do plan to do some sport...read more