10 Best Foods to Eat for More Effective Workouts
Whether you’re trying to build muscle, lose weight or speed recovery, you have to choose right products to keep in your kitchen. These 10 foods are the best power choices for your goals:
- Bananas are a great option to fuel your muscles and an excellent source of antioxidants and other nutrients.
- Eggs with 6 grams of protein in each big egg, and a source of essential amino acids.
- A serving of Greek yogurt contains about 20-25 grams of protein.
- Mangoes contain anti-inflammatory compounds, including vitamin C, beta-carotene, gallic acid, and gallotannins.
- A cup of oats has 150 calories, 27 carbs, 6 grams of protein, and has no added sugars.
- Pasta is a nutrient-rich complex carb with 200 calories, 42 grams of complex carbs, and 7 grams of protein.
- Pomegranates are rich in vitamin C and potassium which is good for your muscles.
- Nut butters have protein and B-vitamins helping convert food into energy.
- Raspberries are a top source of antioxidants, anthocyanins, and ellagitannins.
- Salmon provided omega-3 fatty acids and 17 grams of protein for just 175 calories.
Recent research from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, US, suggests that getting enough sleep at nights connected to the decreased risk of developing atherosclerosis, a condition in which plaque builds up on the inner walls of the arteries. For the study, a...
A new study from Portland State University in Oregon suggests that the Western diet can increase severity of sepsis, which is also called as blood poisoning. For the study, researchers fed mice the equivalent of a Western diet which included a lot of fat and sugar had...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more