10 Best Foods to Eat for More Effective Workouts
Whether you’re trying to build muscle, lose weight or speed recovery, you have to choose right products to keep in your kitchen. These 10 foods are the best power choices for your goals:
- Bananas are a great option to fuel your muscles and an excellent source of antioxidants and other nutrients.
- Eggs with 6 grams of protein in each big egg, and a source of essential amino acids.
- A serving of Greek yogurt contains about 20-25 grams of protein.
- Mangoes contain anti-inflammatory compounds, including vitamin C, beta-carotene, gallic acid, and gallotannins.
- A cup of oats has 150 calories, 27 carbs, 6 grams of protein, and has no added sugars.
- Pasta is a nutrient-rich complex carb with 200 calories, 42 grams of complex carbs, and 7 grams of protein.
- Pomegranates are rich in vitamin C and potassium which is good for your muscles.
- Nut butters have protein and B-vitamins helping convert food into energy.
- Raspberries are a top source of antioxidants, anthocyanins, and ellagitannins.
- Salmon provided omega-3 fatty acids and 17 grams of protein for just 175 calories.
A human immune system consists of various cells, tissues, and proteins. In the system, they carry out the processes in our body that fight with pathogens — viruses, bacteria, and foreign bodies. When a pathogen comes into contact with the immune system, the latter...
A new study from the US suggests that poor air quality and diabetes are closely connected. Researchers from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis in collaboration with the Veterans Affairs St. Louis Health Care System in Missouri performed the study....
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more
Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health. Bicycle The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look....read more