10 Cheapest Healthy Foods You Can Buy
Eating healthy without spending a lot of money sometimes seems impossible, especially when you see all those fancy recipes on pages dedicated to healthy eating and fitness. But healthy eating doesn’t have to cost a fortune. You can find affordable nutrient-packed foods in almost every grocery shop without any additional efforts. You just need to know what to look for. So here’s the list of 10 cheapest healthy foods for your healthy life:
- Lentils. It is actually a superfood as it’s a great plant-based protein that can be stored for years. Lentils are also full of fiber and incredibly versatile.
- Canned beans. Like lentils, beans are a great source of protein and fiber. They are also high in iron.
- Canned fish. Tuna and salmon are the two types of canned fish you can find in your local supermarket. It’s full of protein, you can add it to salads, pasta, and sandwiches
- Eggs. Waist-friendly food. Having low price, eggs can be cooked in a million different ways.
- Tofu. Another plant-based protein. It’s also high in iron. You can add it to many recipes.
- Bananas. This is a reliably pretty cheap fruit, full of a very good source of vitamin B6 and a good source of manganese.
- Dried cranberries. Add them to oatmeal, salads, or you can eat them even by themselves.
- Oatmeal. Oatmeal is packed with fiber and has a little protein to boot.
- Whole wheat pasta. Whole wheat pasta is loaded with complex carbohydrates and fiber, it has more protein than white flour pasta.
- Brown rice. It is high in fiber too. This is also a great ingredient to prepare ahead.
The first randomized clinical trial, performed by the researchers from the University of Minnesota Medical School, shows that hydroxychloroquine is not able to prevent the development of COVID-19. The randomized placebo-controlled trial aimed to test if...
Scientists have successfully transplanted functional miniature livers into rats. The organs were grown in the lab from reprogrammed human skin cells donated by the volunteers. Researchers transplanted organs into five rats, and the tiny livers appeared to be...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...