10 Foods You Should Include into Your Diet to Prevent Cancer
Our diets may have the potential to help prevent cancer. Nutritionists explain what foods are good for a cancer awareness diet and their properties to boost the immune system. According to the World Cancer Research Fund, 20% of all cancers are associated with the poor nutrition and body fatness. Here are 10 foods you should integrate into your diet to boost your immune system and prevent cancer:
- Green, red, orange, yellow, and purple vegetables can help the body with natural defenses.
- Leafy greens and cruciferous vegetables are rich in immune-boosting nutrients such as vitamin C and beta-carotene.
- Onions and garlic to detox the body.
- Orange and yellow fruits and vegetable to protect the immunity.
- Red colored fruits and vegetables to reduce cell division in prostate cancer.
- Herbs and spices which include anti-inflammatory agents.
- Fermented and probiotic foods to help nutrient absorption and probiotic levels.
- Nuts and seeds contain cancer-protective components such as oleic acid.
- Green tea contains a protective compound able to inhibit tumor invasion and angiogenesis.
- Mushrooms contain immune booster, 1,3-beta-glucan.
A new study, executed by the researchers from the University of Massachusetts Amherst, suggests that eating less than a cup of strawberries on a daily basis may help reduce harmful inflammation in the colon and improve the symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)....
A new study finds that people with prediabetes who prefer evening activities and go to bed late have higher chances to gain weight than early risers with the same condition. A team of researchers from the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine examined...
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more