10 Foods You Should Include into Your Diet to Prevent Cancer
Our diets may have the potential to help prevent cancer. Nutritionists explain what foods are good for a cancer awareness diet and their properties to boost the immune system. According to the World Cancer Research Fund, 20% of all cancers are associated with the poor nutrition and body fatness. Here are 10 foods you should integrate into your diet to boost your immune system and prevent cancer:
- Green, red, orange, yellow, and purple vegetables can help the body with natural defenses.
- Leafy greens and cruciferous vegetables are rich in immune-boosting nutrients such as vitamin C and beta-carotene.
- Onions and garlic to detox the body.
- Orange and yellow fruits and vegetable to protect the immunity.
- Red colored fruits and vegetables to reduce cell division in prostate cancer.
- Herbs and spices which include anti-inflammatory agents.
- Fermented and probiotic foods to help nutrient absorption and probiotic levels.
- Nuts and seeds contain cancer-protective components such as oleic acid.
- Green tea contains a protective compound able to inhibit tumor invasion and angiogenesis.
- Mushrooms contain immune booster, 1,3-beta-glucan.
A new study from the US suggests that middle-aged men who are able to do 40 push-ups and more in one session have lower risk of cardiovascular disease than men who can do fewer than 10 push-ups. For a retrospective longitudinal study from 2000 to 2010, 1,104...
Recent research from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, US, suggests that getting enough sleep at nights connected to the decreased risk of developing atherosclerosis, a condition in which plaque builds up on the inner walls of the arteries. For the study, a...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more