Top 10 Healthy Breakfasts That Will Make You Feel Great
It is well-known that breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it fuels you up and starts up your metabolism. Here are 10 best options for healthy breakfasts:
- Oatmeal: it contains beta glucan, rich in antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, folate, and potassium.
- Eggs: it contains high-quality protein and “good cholesterol” that can reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- Nuts and nut butter: contain antioxidants, magnesium, potassium, and healthy fats.
- Coffee: it contains antioxidants, can decrease the risk of developing type 2 cancer.
- Berries: they are low in calories, high in fiber, and contain disease-fighting antioxidants.
- Flaxseeds: they contain a lot of omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fiber.
- Greek yogurt: it is an excellent source of protein, rich in calcium.
- Tea: it contains antioxidants. Green tea may help burn fat.
- Cottage cheese: it is a great source of protein, rich in vitamins B, A, and calcium.
- Bananas: they are the great source of resistant starch and potassium.
Recent research, performed by Sara Seidelman, a cardiologist and nutrition researcher from Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, USA, finds that diets which ban entire food groups from the eating plan, for example, ketogenic diet, may actually harm your health. The...
According to a recent study, completed by the scientists from the Duke University Medical Center in Durham, USA, regular bedtime is important for heart health and metabolism. A team of scientists examined the sleeping patterns of approximately 2,000 adults aged...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more