Top 10 Healthy Breakfasts That Will Make You Feel Great
It is well-known that breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it fuels you up and starts up your metabolism. Here are 10 best options for healthy breakfasts:
- Oatmeal: it contains beta glucan, rich in antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, folate, and potassium.
- Eggs: it contains high-quality protein and “good cholesterol” that can reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- Nuts and nut butter: contain antioxidants, magnesium, potassium, and healthy fats.
- Coffee: it contains antioxidants, can decrease the risk of developing type 2 cancer.
- Berries: they are low in calories, high in fiber, and contain disease-fighting antioxidants.
- Flaxseeds: they contain a lot of omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fiber.
- Greek yogurt: it is an excellent source of protein, rich in calcium.
- Tea: it contains antioxidants. Green tea may help burn fat.
- Cottage cheese: it is a great source of protein, rich in vitamins B, A, and calcium.
- Bananas: they are the great source of resistant starch and potassium.
A recent study, published in the journal Nature Medicine, shows that microbiota, aka gut bacteria, play a crucial role in protecting humans against food allergies. During the study, two groups of mice without their own bacteria received gut bacteria from either...
According to number of observational studies and clinical trials carried out over approximately forty years, higher intake of fiber and whole grains (25–29g or more daily) is associated with lower risk of developing non-communicable diseases. Non-communicable (or...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more