Top 10 Healthy Breakfasts That Will Make You Feel Great
It is well-known that breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it fuels you up and starts up your metabolism. Here are 10 best options for healthy breakfasts:
- Oatmeal: it contains beta glucan, rich in antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, folate, and potassium.
- Eggs: it contains high-quality protein and “good cholesterol” that can reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- Nuts and nut butter: contain antioxidants, magnesium, potassium, and healthy fats.
- Coffee: it contains antioxidants, can decrease the risk of developing type 2 cancer.
- Berries: they are low in calories, high in fiber, and contain disease-fighting antioxidants.
- Flaxseeds: they contain a lot of omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fiber.
- Greek yogurt: it is an excellent source of protein, rich in calcium.
- Tea: it contains antioxidants. Green tea may help burn fat.
- Cottage cheese: it is a great source of protein, rich in vitamins B, A, and calcium.
- Bananas: they are the great source of resistant starch and potassium.
Soccer is one of the most watched and followed sport around the world. Soccer is obviously has given the world many known figures like Pele, Ronaldo, Messi, Zidane, Maradona, Neymar and many more. There are many people who dream to be one of them and indulge their...
Recent British research, presented at the National Cancer Research Institute annual conference in the UK, suggests that women who are early risers have lower chances to develop breast cancer. To study the link between sleep habits and breast cancer, researchers...
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more