Top 10 Healthy Breakfasts That Will Make You Feel Great
It is well-known that breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it fuels you up and starts up your metabolism. Here are 10 best options for healthy breakfasts:
- Oatmeal: it contains beta glucan, rich in antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, folate, and potassium.
- Eggs: it contains high-quality protein and “good cholesterol” that can reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- Nuts and nut butter: contain antioxidants, magnesium, potassium, and healthy fats.
- Coffee: it contains antioxidants, can decrease the risk of developing type 2 cancer.
- Berries: they are low in calories, high in fiber, and contain disease-fighting antioxidants.
- Flaxseeds: they contain a lot of omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fiber.
- Greek yogurt: it is an excellent source of protein, rich in calcium.
- Tea: it contains antioxidants. Green tea may help burn fat.
- Cottage cheese: it is a great source of protein, rich in vitamins B, A, and calcium.
- Bananas: they are the great source of resistant starch and potassium.
A new study, published in the International Journal of Cancer, suggests that drinking hot tea is associated with a higher risk of developing esophageal cancer. The researchers analyzed data from over 50,000 people from the Golestan Cohort Study, a population-based...
According to a new international study, leisurely physical activity, which includes dancing, gardening, or walking, on a weekly basis may cut the risk of death from multiple causes in adults aged 40 and over. The team included researchers from the Shandong University...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more