These 10 Things Happen to Your Body When You Overeat
All of us at least once in life overate – you’re appearing at a birthday party with the intention not to eat too much but then something goes completely wrong. Give a look at what’s happening to your body when you overeat. Maybe this will help you to stop eating at the right moment:
- Your stomach stretches to make room for excessive food.
- Your digestive system filled with air, especially if you drink bubbly carbonated beverages or eat quickly.
- Your metabolism attempts to burn off extra calories and your body temperature grows.
- Overeating messes up with your sleeping rhythm so it might be difficult for you to fall asleep.
- Your body mat sped up the digestion leading to diarrhea.
- You may feel nausea.
- When your metabolism and heart rate speed up to digest the food, you may feel dizziness.
- Your insulin rate rises really high.
- You may feel fatigue and exhaustion.
- You feel really hungry next day due to lack of sleep and hormone disruption.
Recent research from the University of California – Berkeley, US, finds that the deep sleep, which is called non-rapid eye-movement slow-wave sleep (NREM), can calm and reset the anxious brain. To study the effect of the deep sleep, a team of researchers performed a...
A new study from the US, that will be presented at the American Heart Health Association’s Scientific Sessions 2019, suggests that eating later in the evening, after 6 pm if more specific, is associated with poorer heart health in women. For participation in the...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...