These 10 Things Happen to Your Body When You Overeat
All of us at least once in life overate – you’re appearing at a birthday party with the intention not to eat too much but then something goes completely wrong. Give a look at what’s happening to your body when you overeat. Maybe this will help you to stop eating at the right moment:
- Your stomach stretches to make room for excessive food.
- Your digestive system filled with air, especially if you drink bubbly carbonated beverages or eat quickly.
- Your metabolism attempts to burn off extra calories and your body temperature grows.
- Overeating messes up with your sleeping rhythm so it might be difficult for you to fall asleep.
- Your body mat sped up the digestion leading to diarrhea.
- You may feel nausea.
- When your metabolism and heart rate speed up to digest the food, you may feel dizziness.
- Your insulin rate rises really high.
- You may feel fatigue and exhaustion.
- You feel really hungry next day due to lack of sleep and hormone disruption.
A new study from the University of Vermont in Burlington, US, examined how physical activities could help patients with mental disorders to feel better. To confirm their hypothesis, the research team installed gym equipment in the psychiatric inpatient facility which...
There are eight different kinds of vitamin B which include thiamine (B1), riboflavin (b2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9), and cobalamin (B12). Among them, only B12 vitamin can be stored by the body for a long time....
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more