These 10 Things Happen to Your Body When You Overeat
All of us at least once in life overate – you’re appearing at a birthday party with the intention not to eat too much but then something goes completely wrong. Give a look at what’s happening to your body when you overeat. Maybe this will help you to stop eating at the right moment:
- Your stomach stretches to make room for excessive food.
- Your digestive system filled with air, especially if you drink bubbly carbonated beverages or eat quickly.
- Your metabolism attempts to burn off extra calories and your body temperature grows.
- Overeating messes up with your sleeping rhythm so it might be difficult for you to fall asleep.
- Your body mat sped up the digestion leading to diarrhea.
- You may feel nausea.
- When your metabolism and heart rate speed up to digest the food, you may feel dizziness.
- Your insulin rate rises really high.
- You may feel fatigue and exhaustion.
- You feel really hungry next day due to lack of sleep and hormone disruption.
According to a recent study, conducted by researchers from University Hospital Muenster in Germany, physical fitness is associated with improved cognitive performance. For their study, the researchers took data from the Human Connectome Project, which included MRI...
A new study, conducted by researchers from Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, suggests that a healthy diet may protect the gut microbiome from being destroyed by antibiotics. For the purpose of the study the team treated three groups of mice with different...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...