These 10 Things Happen to Your Body When You Overeat
All of us at least once in life overate – you’re appearing at a birthday party with the intention not to eat too much but then something goes completely wrong. Give a look at what’s happening to your body when you overeat. Maybe this will help you to stop eating at the right moment:
- Your stomach stretches to make room for excessive food.
- Your digestive system filled with air, especially if you drink bubbly carbonated beverages or eat quickly.
- Your metabolism attempts to burn off extra calories and your body temperature grows.
- Overeating messes up with your sleeping rhythm so it might be difficult for you to fall asleep.
- Your body mat sped up the digestion leading to diarrhea.
- You may feel nausea.
- When your metabolism and heart rate speed up to digest the food, you may feel dizziness.
- Your insulin rate rises really high.
- You may feel fatigue and exhaustion.
- You feel really hungry next day due to lack of sleep and hormone disruption.
According to a new study, performed by the French scientists, people who eat a lot of fruit and vegetables have up to 30% less risk to experience the severe symptoms of asthma. For their research, a team of scientists studied approximately 35,000 people comparing...
A human immune system consists of various cells, tissues, and proteins. In the system, they carry out the processes in our body that fight with pathogens — viruses, bacteria, and foreign bodies. When a pathogen comes into contact with the immune system, the latter...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path of correction, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more