11 Health Benefits of Black Tea You Might not Know About
Nowadays, a culture of coffee drinking is spreading all over the world but there are still people all over the world that prefer tea over coffee. Both black and green tea is made from a shrub Camellia Sinesis though their processing methods differ. Below you will find 11 health benefits of drinking black tea regularly:
- Black tea is good for your oral health.
- Drinking the beverage connected to a better heart health.
- It contains polyphenols that are great antioxidants.
- It may prevent cancer due to the high content of polyphenols.
- People drinking black tea regularly have stronger bones.
- Drinking this tea connected to the lower risk of diabetes.
- L-theanine found in black tea can relieve stress.
- Black tea contains tannins that have the ability to fight viruses.
- Tannins also keep your digestive tract healthy.
- Black tea may boost your energy.
- A cup of black tea may simply may you happy.
A large-scale review of clinical trials for the past 25 years confirms that walnuts are the great choice for people who want to support their cardiovascular health. The scientists reviewed 26 randomized studies with 1,059 participants in total whose age was from 22 to...
A new study, published in the medical journal JAMA, finds that the more teenagers involved in social media, the higher their risk is to develop the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). These symptoms may include inattention, hyperactivity,...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more