11 Health Benefits of Black Tea You Might not Know About
Nowadays, a culture of coffee drinking is spreading all over the world but there are still people all over the world that prefer tea over coffee. Both black and green tea is made from a shrub Camellia Sinesis though their processing methods differ. Below you will find 11 health benefits of drinking black tea regularly:
- Black tea is good for your oral health.
- Drinking the beverage connected to a better heart health.
- It contains polyphenols that are great antioxidants.
- It may prevent cancer due to the high content of polyphenols.
- People drinking black tea regularly have stronger bones.
- Drinking this tea connected to the lower risk of diabetes.
- L-theanine found in black tea can relieve stress.
- Black tea contains tannins that have the ability to fight viruses.
- Tannins also keep your digestive tract healthy.
- Black tea may boost your energy.
- A cup of black tea may simply may you happy.
New research from Arizona State University in Tempe, US, suggests that uterus may interact with the brain and influence the memory. For the study, a team of researchers used a rat model. The female rats were included into four groups, and the rats from three groups...
A new Swedish study finds that 10 pm on Christmas Eve is the peak time for the risk of having a heart attack, for the senior people and people with the existing issue in particular. For the study, a team of researchers analyzed data from 283,014 cases of heart attack...
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more