11 Health Benefits of Black Tea You Might not Know About
Nowadays, a culture of coffee drinking is spreading all over the world but there are still people all over the world that prefer tea over coffee. Both black and green tea is made from a shrub Camellia Sinesis though their processing methods differ. Below you will find 11 health benefits of drinking black tea regularly:
- Black tea is good for your oral health.
- Drinking the beverage connected to a better heart health.
- It contains polyphenols that are great antioxidants.
- It may prevent cancer due to the high content of polyphenols.
- People drinking black tea regularly have stronger bones.
- Drinking this tea connected to the lower risk of diabetes.
- L-theanine found in black tea can relieve stress.
- Black tea contains tannins that have the ability to fight viruses.
- Tannins also keep your digestive tract healthy.
- Black tea may boost your energy.
- A cup of black tea may simply may you happy.
A new study, published in the International Journal of Cancer, suggests that drinking hot tea is associated with a higher risk of developing esophageal cancer. The researchers analyzed data from over 50,000 people from the Golestan Cohort Study, a population-based...
According to a new international study, leisurely physical activity, which includes dancing, gardening, or walking, on a weekly basis may cut the risk of death from multiple causes in adults aged 40 and over. The team included researchers from the Shandong University...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more