15 Ways to Keep Optimism In Difficult Situations
There are times when we have to go through some kind of negative situations. Maybe people say something negative about us, or refuse, or show malevolence. In such situations, it is difficult to keep a positive mood. We are ready to automatically answer in the same coin. But this will only worsen the situation. People may behave even more sharply. The whole day will be saturated with anger and frustration. And nobody will win. And, although it's not easy, it is important to remain positive mood in a difficult situation.
Related: Online Mental Fitness by Newolo
Here are 15 ways to keep optimism in difficult situations, choose the one you that help you.
- If you are not calm, never answer. If you are not sure of your tranquility, be silent. First of all take the time and effort to calm down.
- Take a deep breath, as a first step towards calmness.
- Speak softly to alleviate the situation.
- Realize that in every difficult situation there are opportunities.
- Consider what other people say to you as something useful that will help you to improve yourself.
- Ignore the information that carries only negative.
- Stick to a positive view of person. You may not like his/her statements or actions, but it does not mean that you hate the personality.
- Recognize that your negative feelings bring pain to you, not to the offender. Therefore, it is pointless for you to have negative emotions.
- If you make a mistake, admit it openly.
- Remember that the one who makes mistakes, deserves more respect than one who does nothing.
- Read books, listen to music, do the things that bring a positive attitude into your life.
- Talk with a friend who can support you.
- Use favorite quotes that might inspire you to think in a positive way.
- Treat a negative situation as a training of your endurance and vitality for real life.
- Remember that you can not please everyone and be understood by all. Let some people just pass by. Pay your attention and energy to the people with whom you can interact positively.
A new study from Harvard University finds that people in a good mood, when feeling happy, seek out for the company of strangers while sad people seek out the company of friends. For the study, a team of researchers kept tabs on more than 30,000 people who were mostly...
Here is the list of nine user-friendly gym machines for women that are intimidated by barbells, bumper plates, and squat racks by Robin Cortez, director of team training for Chuze Fitness, which has clubs in California, Colorado and Arizona: Smith machine — used for...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...read more
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more