5 Bad Morning Habits That Promote Your Weight Gain
In weight loss battle, the first waking moments are crucial as they lay the foundation for your choices throughout the whole day, and even the day after. That’s why it is so important to form good habits that you can back on when you’re just out of the bed. According to the experts, here are top 5 mistakes that can mess up your morning and lead to a weight gain:
- You oversleep. Why bad: getting more than 10 hours a night increases the risk of a higher BMI.
- You get ready in the dark. Why bad: blue light waves from the early morning sun help your internal clock synchronize and helps you lose weight.
- You do not make your bed. Why bad: according to a survey, bed-makers are 19% more likely to get a good night sleep and, as a consequence, a lower BMI.
- You skip the scale. Why bad: according to a study, those people who weighed themselves every day were more successful in losing weight.
- You skip your breakfast. Why bad: a study says that those people in a study who ate breakfast reported less hunger and fewer cravings.
New research from Arizona State University in Tempe, US, suggests that uterus may interact with the brain and influence the memory. For the study, a team of researchers used a rat model. The female rats were included into four groups, and the rats from three groups...
A new Swedish study finds that 10 pm on Christmas Eve is the peak time for the risk of having a heart attack, for the senior people and people with the existing issue in particular. For the study, a team of researchers analyzed data from 283,014 cases of heart attack...
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more