5 Bad Morning Habits That Promote Your Weight Gain
In weight loss battle, the first waking moments are crucial as they lay the foundation for your choices throughout the whole day, and even the day after. That’s why it is so important to form good habits that you can back on when you’re just out of the bed. According to the experts, here are top 5 mistakes that can mess up your morning and lead to a weight gain:
- You oversleep. Why bad: getting more than 10 hours a night increases the risk of a higher BMI.
- You get ready in the dark. Why bad: blue light waves from the early morning sun help your internal clock synchronize and helps you lose weight.
- You do not make your bed. Why bad: according to a survey, bed-makers are 19% more likely to get a good night sleep and, as a consequence, a lower BMI.
- You skip the scale. Why bad: according to a study, those people who weighed themselves every day were more successful in losing weight.
- You skip your breakfast. Why bad: a study says that those people in a study who ate breakfast reported less hunger and fewer cravings.
A new study, published in the International Journal of Cancer, suggests that drinking hot tea is associated with a higher risk of developing esophageal cancer. The researchers analyzed data from over 50,000 people from the Golestan Cohort Study, a population-based...
According to a new international study, leisurely physical activity, which includes dancing, gardening, or walking, on a weekly basis may cut the risk of death from multiple causes in adults aged 40 and over. The team included researchers from the Shandong University...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more