5 Bad Morning Habits That Promote Your Weight Gain
In weight loss battle, the first waking moments are crucial as they lay the foundation for your choices throughout the whole day, and even the day after. That’s why it is so important to form good habits that you can back on when you’re just out of the bed. According to the experts, here are top 5 mistakes that can mess up your morning and lead to a weight gain:
- You oversleep. Why bad: getting more than 10 hours a night increases the risk of a higher BMI.
- You get ready in the dark. Why bad: blue light waves from the early morning sun help your internal clock synchronize and helps you lose weight.
- You do not make your bed. Why bad: according to a survey, bed-makers are 19% more likely to get a good night sleep and, as a consequence, a lower BMI.
- You skip the scale. Why bad: according to a study, those people who weighed themselves every day were more successful in losing weight.
- You skip your breakfast. Why bad: a study says that those people in a study who ate breakfast reported less hunger and fewer cravings.
Scientists from the Check Republic discovered the evidence that ticks may prefer attacking people with a certain blood type. Tick, the blood-sucking parasites, can carry various bacteria, including bugs that cause the Lyme disease. In the course of study, the...
A team of scientists from the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia finds that cinnamon may help in treating resistant bacterial infections breaking up their biofilms — sticky layers that are usually responsible for persistent infections that cannot be...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more