5 Effective Ways to Reduce a High Blood Pressure Quickly
High blood pressure is a regular companion of people who live under constant stress, and in addition have bad habits, irregular and harmful food. Nobody are surprised that hypertension occurs in young people also. Here are 5 effective ways to reduce your blood pressure quickly.
- To reduce the blood pressure at home you can use cold water. To do this, you need to rinse the feet for about one to two minutes in a basin with a cold water. This can be done while sitting on a chair with feet in a water or standing in it. An alternative would be to hold the hands in cold water a few minutes (water must act uniformly on the hands from hands and forearms ending). At the end of this procedure, you can sprinkle on your face with cold water and apply a soaked rag on the solar plexus.
- Equally effective folk remedy is the apple cider vinegar, it perfectly reduces the pressure of not less than twenty-five - thirty-five units. Rags soaked in vinegar should be applied to the bare feet and left for 15 minutes.10 Methods to Soothe a Sore Throat
- Also quite common mean is a normal tea with mint or a mixture from cup of mineral water, tablespoon of honey and the juice of half a lemon. Drink this mixture in one go. The pressure will be reduced by 15-20 points for 20-30 minutes.
- The other way to reduce high blood pressure is a hot bath for hands. The water temperature should be about 45 degrees, the time of treatment - 10 minutes.
- With a sharp jump of pressure, first of all relax and try to hold your breath when you exhale for 8-10 seconds during 3 minutes. This technique is able to very quickly reduce the pressure by 30 points.
A new study, performed by an international team of researchers from the University of California, Irvine, USA, and the University of Tsukuba, Japan, suggests that only 10 minutes of light physical activity may boost your memory. To check their hypothesis, the...
Recent research, performed by Sara Seidelman, a cardiologist and nutrition researcher from Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, USA, finds that diets which ban entire food groups from the eating plan, for example, ketogenic diet, may actually harm your health. The...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more