5 Effective Ways to Reduce a High Blood Pressure Quickly
High blood pressure is a regular companion of people who live under constant stress, and in addition have bad habits, irregular and harmful food. Nobody are surprised that hypertension occurs in young people also. Here are 5 effective ways to reduce your blood pressure quickly.
- To reduce the blood pressure at home you can use cold water. To do this, you need to rinse the feet for about one to two minutes in a basin with a cold water. This can be done while sitting on a chair with feet in a water or standing in it. An alternative would be to hold the hands in cold water a few minutes (water must act uniformly on the hands from hands and forearms ending). At the end of this procedure, you can sprinkle on your face with cold water and apply a soaked rag on the solar plexus.
- Equally effective folk remedy is the apple cider vinegar, it perfectly reduces the pressure of not less than twenty-five - thirty-five units. Rags soaked in vinegar should be applied to the bare feet and left for 15 minutes.10 Methods to Soothe a Sore Throat
- Also quite common mean is a normal tea with mint or a mixture from cup of mineral water, tablespoon of honey and the juice of half a lemon. Drink this mixture in one go. The pressure will be reduced by 15-20 points for 20-30 minutes.
- The other way to reduce high blood pressure is a hot bath for hands. The water temperature should be about 45 degrees, the time of treatment - 10 minutes.
- With a sharp jump of pressure, first of all relax and try to hold your breath when you exhale for 8-10 seconds during 3 minutes. This technique is able to very quickly reduce the pressure by 30 points.
According to a new study, performed by the French scientists, people who eat a lot of fruit and vegetables have up to 30% less risk to experience the severe symptoms of asthma. For their research, a team of scientists studied approximately 35,000 people comparing...
A human immune system consists of various cells, tissues, and proteins. In the system, they carry out the processes in our body that fight with pathogens — viruses, bacteria, and foreign bodies. When a pathogen comes into contact with the immune system, the latter...
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more
Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health. Bicycle The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look....read more