5 Effective Ways to Reduce a High Blood Pressure Quickly
High blood pressure is a regular companion of people who live under constant stress, and in addition have bad habits, irregular and harmful food. Nobody are surprised that hypertension occurs in young people also. Here are 5 effective ways to reduce your blood pressure quickly.
- To reduce the blood pressure at home you can use cold water. To do this, you need to rinse the feet for about one to two minutes in a basin with a cold water. This can be done while sitting on a chair with feet in a water or standing in it. An alternative would be to hold the hands in cold water a few minutes (water must act uniformly on the hands from hands and forearms ending). At the end of this procedure, you can sprinkle on your face with cold water and apply a soaked rag on the solar plexus.
- Equally effective folk remedy is the apple cider vinegar, it perfectly reduces the pressure of not less than twenty-five - thirty-five units. Rags soaked in vinegar should be applied to the bare feet and left for 15 minutes.10 Methods to Soothe a Sore Throat
- Also quite common mean is a normal tea with mint or a mixture from cup of mineral water, tablespoon of honey and the juice of half a lemon. Drink this mixture in one go. The pressure will be reduced by 15-20 points for 20-30 minutes.
- The other way to reduce high blood pressure is a hot bath for hands. The water temperature should be about 45 degrees, the time of treatment - 10 minutes.
- With a sharp jump of pressure, first of all relax and try to hold your breath when you exhale for 8-10 seconds during 3 minutes. This technique is able to very quickly reduce the pressure by 30 points.
According to a recent study, published in The Journal of Physiology, exercising four to five times per week may help stop the main arteries to the heart from stiffening up. The researchers from the US have found that those who exercise four to five times per week had...
A new study from Brazil suggests that trendy intermittent fasting may be the reason for increasing insulin levels and the amount of abdominal fat. It also may lead to the damage of pancreatic cells. Intermittent fasting diet is a diet when a dieting person has “fast”...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health. Bicycle The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look....read more
First aid for injuries consists of simple rules that need to be clearly implemented. If this is a closed injury, you need to immobilize the injured limb, otherwise the person may lose consciousness from a painful shock. If you need to get to the emergency room...read more
Many people spontaneously decide starting to do sport, while others weigh all the pros and cons for a log time. But almost all of them make the same mistakes, listening to the advice of non experts. There are 10 anti-tips for those who want to do plan to do some sport...read more