5 Effective Ways to Reduce a High Blood Pressure Quickly
High blood pressure is a regular companion of people who live under constant stress, and in addition have bad habits, irregular and harmful food. Nobody are surprised that hypertension occurs in young people also. Here are 5 effective ways to reduce your blood pressure quickly.
- To reduce the blood pressure at home you can use cold water. To do this, you need to rinse the feet for about one to two minutes in a basin with a cold water. This can be done while sitting on a chair with feet in a water or standing in it. An alternative would be to hold the hands in cold water a few minutes (water must act uniformly on the hands from hands and forearms ending). At the end of this procedure, you can sprinkle on your face with cold water and apply a soaked rag on the solar plexus.
- Equally effective folk remedy is the apple cider vinegar, it perfectly reduces the pressure of not less than twenty-five - thirty-five units. Rags soaked in vinegar should be applied to the bare feet and left for 15 minutes.10 Methods to Soothe a Sore Throat
- Also quite common mean is a normal tea with mint or a mixture from cup of mineral water, tablespoon of honey and the juice of half a lemon. Drink this mixture in one go. The pressure will be reduced by 15-20 points for 20-30 minutes.
- The other way to reduce high blood pressure is a hot bath for hands. The water temperature should be about 45 degrees, the time of treatment - 10 minutes.
- With a sharp jump of pressure, first of all relax and try to hold your breath when you exhale for 8-10 seconds during 3 minutes. This technique is able to very quickly reduce the pressure by 30 points.
A new study from the University of Iowa in Iowa City, US, finds that light and frequent physical exercise can boost mental health in short- and long-term perspective. During the study, a bunch of volunteers agreed to undergo functional MRI scanning which measured...
Recent research from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louise, US, suggests that pregnant women who eat a diet high in fat and sugar during pregnancy increase their child’s risk of having heart issues in the future. For their study, the researchers...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more