5 Essential Oils that Are Best for Treating Headaches
Essential oils are often used at home for aromatherapies which are believed to offer various health benefits. However, a number of studies show that specific essential oils may be beneficial for treating headaches. Here are 5 best essential oils for a headache:
- Lavender oil — a study in 2012 suggested that inhalation of this oil can be a safe and effective treatment to manage migraine headaches.
- Rosemary oil — a 2008 study finds that this oil has anti-inflammatory and pain-killing properties.
- Peppermint oil — a 2015 review of studies states that applying peppermint oil to the temples and forehead provides relief from tension headaches.
- Chamomile oil — a 2012 research demonstrated that chamomile oil may improve some of the symptoms of anxiety and depression. It also may help treat headaches.
- Eucalyptus oil — a 2013 study from China finds that this oil was effective for relieving pain and lowering blood pressure.
A recent study, published in the journal Nature Medicine, shows that microbiota, aka gut bacteria, play a crucial role in protecting humans against food allergies. During the study, two groups of mice without their own bacteria received gut bacteria from either...
According to number of observational studies and clinical trials carried out over approximately forty years, higher intake of fiber and whole grains (25–29g or more daily) is associated with lower risk of developing non-communicable diseases. Non-communicable (or...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more