5 Essential Oils that Are Best for Treating Headaches
Essential oils are often used at home for aromatherapies which are believed to offer various health benefits. However, a number of studies show that specific essential oils may be beneficial for treating headaches. Here are 5 best essential oils for a headache:
- Lavender oil — a study in 2012 suggested that inhalation of this oil can be a safe and effective treatment to manage migraine headaches.
- Rosemary oil — a 2008 study finds that this oil has anti-inflammatory and pain-killing properties.
- Peppermint oil — a 2015 review of studies states that applying peppermint oil to the temples and forehead provides relief from tension headaches.
- Chamomile oil — a 2012 research demonstrated that chamomile oil may improve some of the symptoms of anxiety and depression. It also may help treat headaches.
- Eucalyptus oil — a 2013 study from China finds that this oil was effective for relieving pain and lowering blood pressure.
A new study, published in the International Journal of Cancer, suggests that drinking hot tea is associated with a higher risk of developing esophageal cancer. The researchers analyzed data from over 50,000 people from the Golestan Cohort Study, a population-based...
According to a new international study, leisurely physical activity, which includes dancing, gardening, or walking, on a weekly basis may cut the risk of death from multiple causes in adults aged 40 and over. The team included researchers from the Shandong University...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more