5 Essential Oils that Are Best for Treating Headaches
Essential oils are often used at home for aromatherapies which are believed to offer various health benefits. However, a number of studies show that specific essential oils may be beneficial for treating headaches. Here are 5 best essential oils for a headache:
- Lavender oil — a study in 2012 suggested that inhalation of this oil can be a safe and effective treatment to manage migraine headaches.
- Rosemary oil — a 2008 study finds that this oil has anti-inflammatory and pain-killing properties.
- Peppermint oil — a 2015 review of studies states that applying peppermint oil to the temples and forehead provides relief from tension headaches.
- Chamomile oil — a 2012 research demonstrated that chamomile oil may improve some of the symptoms of anxiety and depression. It also may help treat headaches.
- Eucalyptus oil — a 2013 study from China finds that this oil was effective for relieving pain and lowering blood pressure.
Soccer is one of the most watched and followed sport around the world. Soccer is obviously has given the world many known figures like Pele, Ronaldo, Messi, Zidane, Maradona, Neymar and many more. There are many people who dream to be one of them and indulge their...
Recent British research, presented at the National Cancer Research Institute annual conference in the UK, suggests that women who are early risers have lower chances to develop breast cancer. To study the link between sleep habits and breast cancer, researchers...
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more