5 Essential Oils that Are Best for Treating Headaches
Essential oils are often used at home for aromatherapies which are believed to offer various health benefits. However, a number of studies show that specific essential oils may be beneficial for treating headaches. Here are 5 best essential oils for a headache:
- Lavender oil — a study in 2012 suggested that inhalation of this oil can be a safe and effective treatment to manage migraine headaches.
- Rosemary oil — a 2008 study finds that this oil has anti-inflammatory and pain-killing properties.
- Peppermint oil — a 2015 review of studies states that applying peppermint oil to the temples and forehead provides relief from tension headaches.
- Chamomile oil — a 2012 research demonstrated that chamomile oil may improve some of the symptoms of anxiety and depression. It also may help treat headaches.
- Eucalyptus oil — a 2013 study from China finds that this oil was effective for relieving pain and lowering blood pressure.
A new study from Harvard University finds that people in a good mood, when feeling happy, seek out for the company of strangers while sad people seek out the company of friends. For the study, a team of researchers kept tabs on more than 30,000 people who were mostly...
Here is the list of nine user-friendly gym machines for women that are intimidated by barbells, bumper plates, and squat racks by Robin Cortez, director of team training for Chuze Fitness, which has clubs in California, Colorado and Arizona: Smith machine — used for...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...read more
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more