5 Foods You Have to Eat If You Want to Live Longer
- Nuts. Two studies from the Harvard School of Public Health say that the people who often eat nuts have the lower risk of dying young.
- Whole grains. Whole grains associated with longevity in many studies. Moreover, one study published in JAMA Internal Medicine says that one additional ounce serving of whole grains linked to 5% lower general mortality risk and 9% lower risk of death from heart issues.
- Spicy food. According to the study that included 450,000 Chinese men and women, those people who ate spicy food for 6-7 days had 14% lower risk of death compared to those who ate spicy food once or less a week.
- Seaweed. More than 1,000 studies have come to the conclusion that including seaweed into your ration can suppress inflammation, boost immunity, and slow the growth of cancer,
- Fish. Carotenoids in fish can protect against neurological diseases. The research from Ohio State University discovered that omega-3 can keep your body young and reduce inflammation, prevent allergies, cancers, heart diseases, and Alzheimer’s disease.
More information here.
A new study from the Stevens School of Business in New Jersey, USA, finds that even coffee scent can sharpen the brain under certain conditions. In the study, 114 students were involved. The participants were divided into two group and both had to answer mathematical...
A large-scale review of clinical trials for the past 25 years confirms that walnuts are the great choice for people who want to support their cardiovascular health. The scientists reviewed 26 randomized studies with 1,059 participants in total whose age was from 22 to...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more