5 Foods You Have to Eat If You Want to Live Longer
- Nuts. Two studies from the Harvard School of Public Health say that the people who often eat nuts have the lower risk of dying young.
- Whole grains. Whole grains associated with longevity in many studies. Moreover, one study published in JAMA Internal Medicine says that one additional ounce serving of whole grains linked to 5% lower general mortality risk and 9% lower risk of death from heart issues.
- Spicy food. According to the study that included 450,000 Chinese men and women, those people who ate spicy food for 6-7 days had 14% lower risk of death compared to those who ate spicy food once or less a week.
- Seaweed. More than 1,000 studies have come to the conclusion that including seaweed into your ration can suppress inflammation, boost immunity, and slow the growth of cancer,
- Fish. Carotenoids in fish can protect against neurological diseases. The research from Ohio State University discovered that omega-3 can keep your body young and reduce inflammation, prevent allergies, cancers, heart diseases, and Alzheimer’s disease.
More information here.
A new study, published in the International Journal of Cancer, suggests that drinking hot tea is associated with a higher risk of developing esophageal cancer. The researchers analyzed data from over 50,000 people from the Golestan Cohort Study, a population-based...
According to a new international study, leisurely physical activity, which includes dancing, gardening, or walking, on a weekly basis may cut the risk of death from multiple causes in adults aged 40 and over. The team included researchers from the Shandong University...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more