5 Foods You Have to Eat If You Want to Live Longer
- Nuts. Two studies from the Harvard School of Public Health say that the people who often eat nuts have the lower risk of dying young.
- Whole grains. Whole grains associated with longevity in many studies. Moreover, one study published in JAMA Internal Medicine says that one additional ounce serving of whole grains linked to 5% lower general mortality risk and 9% lower risk of death from heart issues.
- Spicy food. According to the study that included 450,000 Chinese men and women, those people who ate spicy food for 6-7 days had 14% lower risk of death compared to those who ate spicy food once or less a week.
- Seaweed. More than 1,000 studies have come to the conclusion that including seaweed into your ration can suppress inflammation, boost immunity, and slow the growth of cancer,
- Fish. Carotenoids in fish can protect against neurological diseases. The research from Ohio State University discovered that omega-3 can keep your body young and reduce inflammation, prevent allergies, cancers, heart diseases, and Alzheimer’s disease.
More information here.
A new study from Brazil suggests that trendy intermittent fasting may be the reason for increasing insulin levels and the amount of abdominal fat. It also may lead to the damage of pancreatic cells. Intermittent fasting diet is a diet when a dieting person has “fast”...
It is well known that our overall health and wellbeing are totally dependable on what we eat. That is why a healthy diet plays a significant role in keeping the body healthy. Day after day, scientists all over the world make new discoveries proving that certain...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health. Bicycle The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look....read more
First aid for injuries consists of simple rules that need to be clearly implemented. If this is a closed injury, you need to immobilize the injured limb, otherwise the person may lose consciousness from a painful shock. If you need to get to the emergency room...read more
Many people spontaneously decide starting to do sport, while others weigh all the pros and cons for a log time. But almost all of them make the same mistakes, listening to the advice of non experts. There are 10 anti-tips for those who want to do plan to do some sport...read more