5 Low-Carb Fruits that Are the Best for Your Healthy Diet
In the modern world, everybody knows how good fruit is for our health. It contains many essential vitamins and antioxidants. Many studies prove that eating fruits and vegetables on a daily basis can help reduce the risk of death and lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. But for those who try to lose some weight and burn fat, it is extremely important to choose right fruits. Here are top 5 low-carb fruits that are the best choice for your low-carb diet:
- Apricots have only 3.89 grams of carbs and only 17 calories. It is also a great source of vitamin A.
- Kiwi has 11 grams of carbs and rich in vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Watermelon contains only 11 grams of carbs per one cup of cubed watermelon. It is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, and magnesium.
- Strawberry has 11 grams of carbs per cup with 149% of daily vitamin C needs.
- Avocado has only 8.53 grams of carbs in a 100-gram avocado. It is a good source of fiber and healthy fat.
Researchers from the University of Louisville in Kentucky suggest that natural polyphenols found in pomegranate can fight symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Polyphenols are also present in berries such as strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries. The...
A recent study, published in the journal Nature Medicine, shows that microbiota, aka gut bacteria, play a crucial role in protecting humans against food allergies. During the study, two groups of mice without their own bacteria received gut bacteria from either...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more