5 Low-Carb Fruits that Are the Best for Your Healthy Diet
In the modern world, everybody knows how good fruit is for our health. It contains many essential vitamins and antioxidants. Many studies prove that eating fruits and vegetables on a daily basis can help reduce the risk of death and lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. But for those who try to lose some weight and burn fat, it is extremely important to choose right fruits. Here are top 5 low-carb fruits that are the best choice for your low-carb diet:
- Apricots have only 3.89 grams of carbs and only 17 calories. It is also a great source of vitamin A.
- Kiwi has 11 grams of carbs and rich in vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Watermelon contains only 11 grams of carbs per one cup of cubed watermelon. It is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, and magnesium.
- Strawberry has 11 grams of carbs per cup with 149% of daily vitamin C needs.
- Avocado has only 8.53 grams of carbs in a 100-gram avocado. It is a good source of fiber and healthy fat.
According to recent research, published in the journal Immunity, probiotics can be used safely and efficiently to fight osteoporosis, widely-known as osteoporosis. The researchers have used a mouse model to check the hypothesis. The mice received oral Lactobacillus...
A new study, published in the Journal of Applied Psychology, finds that a hot bath may help reduce inflammation and improve metabolism. As a part of an experiment, each study participant took a hot bath with water temperature 102°F (39°C) for one hour. The researchers...
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more