5 Low-Carb Fruits that Are the Best for Your Healthy Diet
In the modern world, everybody knows how good fruit is for our health. It contains many essential vitamins and antioxidants. Many studies prove that eating fruits and vegetables on a daily basis can help reduce the risk of death and lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. But for those who try to lose some weight and burn fat, it is extremely important to choose right fruits. Here are top 5 low-carb fruits that are the best choice for your low-carb diet:
- Apricots have only 3.89 grams of carbs and only 17 calories. It is also a great source of vitamin A.
- Kiwi has 11 grams of carbs and rich in vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Watermelon contains only 11 grams of carbs per one cup of cubed watermelon. It is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, and magnesium.
- Strawberry has 11 grams of carbs per cup with 149% of daily vitamin C needs.
- Avocado has only 8.53 grams of carbs in a 100-gram avocado. It is a good source of fiber and healthy fat.
According to the latest study, published in the European Journal of Public Health, regular use of probiotics may cut the necessity for antibiotics and help decrease the rise of antibiotic resistance. Having performed the analysis of the data, collected from recent...
A team of scientists from the University of Pennsylvania claims that they managed to patch up permanent teeth in children with the help of stem cells taken from baby teeth. The team performed the clinical trial that involved 30 children treated with the new method and...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more