5 Stomach Types and What You to Eat for Each Type
Most nutrition experts agree that to stay healthy we need to have a healthy gut in the first place. Dr. Josh Axe, the author of a new book Eat Dirt, believes that to stay healthy we should not only keep stomach healthy, but we also should be aware of the stomach types and eat a different diet for each particular type.
Here are the five stomach types described by the author:
- Candida. A candida stomach type includes unexpected weight gain, a slow metabolism, loose stools, and exhaustion. People of this gut type are likely to eat a diet high in sugar and eat too much of cold foods. They also may overuse antibiotics and birth control pills. Those who have this stomach type should eat broths, soups, baked fruit, and drink herbal teas, and avoid caffeine and alcohol.
- Immune. The symptoms of an immune stomach include inflammatory bowel disease and IBS. Causes may include food allergies and intolerances, particularly to dairy and gluten products. The recommendations on a diet for this type include foods high in fiber, such as dark leafy greens, green fruits, juices, and wheatgrass. People with this stomach type should avoid dairy and fatty foods.
- Toxic. A toxic stomach type is characterized with the skin conditions, gall bladder disease. People with this gut type usually eat an excess of fatty food. To avoid problems with this stomach type, you should avoid stimulants, such as caffeine, alcohol, sugar and grains. Instead, add herbal teas vitamin B-rich foods, wild salmon, yoghurt, and kefir.
- Stressed. People with a stressed stomach may be characterized by a low sex drive, muscle weakness, poor focus, allergies, and insomnia. Stressed stomach type is one more common problem for the nowadays overworked generation.
- Gastric. Having a gastric gut includes such symptoms as regular bloating, acid reflux after eating and frequent gas. To feel better, try to eat lightly and in smaller portions. Also, try sipping warm water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before the meal to lower the pH in the stomach.
Following the recommendations what to eat according to each type, people may significantly improve the overall health.
More details on each stomach type here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3604297/The-five-different-gut-types-explained.html
A human immune system consists of various cells, tissues, and proteins. In the system, they carry out the processes in our body that fight with pathogens — viruses, bacteria, and foreign bodies. When a pathogen comes into contact with the immune system, the latter...
A new study from the US suggests that poor air quality and diabetes are closely connected. Researchers from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis in collaboration with the Veterans Affairs St. Louis Health Care System in Missouri performed the study....
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more
Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health. Bicycle The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look....read more