5 Stomach Types and What You to Eat for Each Type
Most nutrition experts agree that to stay healthy we need to have a healthy gut in the first place. Dr. Josh Axe, the author of a new book Eat Dirt, believes that to stay healthy we should not only keep stomach healthy, but we also should be aware of the stomach types and eat a different diet for each particular type.
Here are the five stomach types described by the author:
- Candida. A candida stomach type includes unexpected weight gain, a slow metabolism, loose stools, and exhaustion. People of this gut type are likely to eat a diet high in sugar and eat too much of cold foods. They also may overuse antibiotics and birth control pills. Those who have this stomach type should eat broths, soups, baked fruit, and drink herbal teas, and avoid caffeine and alcohol.
- Immune. The symptoms of an immune stomach include inflammatory bowel disease and IBS. Causes may include food allergies and intolerances, particularly to dairy and gluten products. The recommendations on a diet for this type include foods high in fiber, such as dark leafy greens, green fruits, juices, and wheatgrass. People with this stomach type should avoid dairy and fatty foods.
- Toxic. A toxic stomach type is characterized with the skin conditions, gall bladder disease. People with this gut type usually eat an excess of fatty food. To avoid problems with this stomach type, you should avoid stimulants, such as caffeine, alcohol, sugar and grains. Instead, add herbal teas vitamin B-rich foods, wild salmon, yoghurt, and kefir.
- Stressed. People with a stressed stomach may be characterized by a low sex drive, muscle weakness, poor focus, allergies, and insomnia. Stressed stomach type is one more common problem for the nowadays overworked generation.
- Gastric. Having a gastric gut includes such symptoms as regular bloating, acid reflux after eating and frequent gas. To feel better, try to eat lightly and in smaller portions. Also, try sipping warm water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before the meal to lower the pH in the stomach.
Following the recommendations what to eat according to each type, people may significantly improve the overall health.
More details on each stomach type here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3604297/The-five-different-gut-types-explained.html
Soccer is one of the most watched and followed sport around the world. Soccer is obviously has given the world many known figures like Pele, Ronaldo, Messi, Zidane, Maradona, Neymar and many more. There are many people who dream to be one of them and indulge their...
Recent British research, presented at the National Cancer Research Institute annual conference in the UK, suggests that women who are early risers have lower chances to develop breast cancer. To study the link between sleep habits and breast cancer, researchers...
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more