5 Stomach Types and What You to Eat for Each Type
Most nutrition experts agree that to stay healthy we need to have a healthy gut in the first place. Dr. Josh Axe, the author of a new book Eat Dirt, believes that to stay healthy we should not only keep stomach healthy, but we also should be aware of the stomach types and eat a different diet for each particular type.
Here are the five stomach types described by the author:
- Candida. A candida stomach type includes unexpected weight gain, a slow metabolism, loose stools, and exhaustion. People of this gut type are likely to eat a diet high in sugar and eat too much of cold foods. They also may overuse antibiotics and birth control pills. Those who have this stomach type should eat broths, soups, baked fruit, and drink herbal teas, and avoid caffeine and alcohol.
- Immune. The symptoms of an immune stomach include inflammatory bowel disease and IBS. Causes may include food allergies and intolerances, particularly to dairy and gluten products. The recommendations on a diet for this type include foods high in fiber, such as dark leafy greens, green fruits, juices, and wheatgrass. People with this stomach type should avoid dairy and fatty foods.
- Toxic. A toxic stomach type is characterized with the skin conditions, gall bladder disease. People with this gut type usually eat an excess of fatty food. To avoid problems with this stomach type, you should avoid stimulants, such as caffeine, alcohol, sugar and grains. Instead, add herbal teas vitamin B-rich foods, wild salmon, yoghurt, and kefir.
- Stressed. People with a stressed stomach may be characterized by a low sex drive, muscle weakness, poor focus, allergies, and insomnia. Stressed stomach type is one more common problem for the nowadays overworked generation.
- Gastric. Having a gastric gut includes such symptoms as regular bloating, acid reflux after eating and frequent gas. To feel better, try to eat lightly and in smaller portions. Also, try sipping warm water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before the meal to lower the pH in the stomach.
Following the recommendations what to eat according to each type, people may significantly improve the overall health.
More details on each stomach type here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3604297/The-five-different-gut-types-explained.html
Recent research from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, US, suggests that getting enough sleep at nights connected to the decreased risk of developing atherosclerosis, a condition in which plaque builds up on the inner walls of the arteries. For the study, a...
A new study from Portland State University in Oregon suggests that the Western diet can increase severity of sepsis, which is also called as blood poisoning. For the study, researchers fed mice the equivalent of a Western diet which included a lot of fat and sugar had...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more