5 Stomach Types and What You to Eat for Each Type
Most nutrition experts agree that to stay healthy we need to have a healthy gut in the first place. Dr. Josh Axe, the author of a new book Eat Dirt, believes that to stay healthy we should not only keep stomach healthy, but we also should be aware of the stomach types and eat a different diet for each particular type.
Here are the five stomach types described by the author:
- Candida. A candida stomach type includes unexpected weight gain, a slow metabolism, loose stools, and exhaustion. People of this gut type are likely to eat a diet high in sugar and eat too much of cold foods. They also may overuse antibiotics and birth control pills. Those who have this stomach type should eat broths, soups, baked fruit, and drink herbal teas, and avoid caffeine and alcohol.
- Immune. The symptoms of an immune stomach include inflammatory bowel disease and IBS. Causes may include food allergies and intolerances, particularly to dairy and gluten products. The recommendations on a diet for this type include foods high in fiber, such as dark leafy greens, green fruits, juices, and wheatgrass. People with this stomach type should avoid dairy and fatty foods.
- Toxic. A toxic stomach type is characterized with the skin conditions, gall bladder disease. People with this gut type usually eat an excess of fatty food. To avoid problems with this stomach type, you should avoid stimulants, such as caffeine, alcohol, sugar and grains. Instead, add herbal teas vitamin B-rich foods, wild salmon, yoghurt, and kefir.
- Stressed. People with a stressed stomach may be characterized by a low sex drive, muscle weakness, poor focus, allergies, and insomnia. Stressed stomach type is one more common problem for the nowadays overworked generation.
- Gastric. Having a gastric gut includes such symptoms as regular bloating, acid reflux after eating and frequent gas. To feel better, try to eat lightly and in smaller portions. Also, try sipping warm water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before the meal to lower the pH in the stomach.
Following the recommendations what to eat according to each type, people may significantly improve the overall health.
More details on each stomach type here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3604297/The-five-different-gut-types-explained.html
A new study from Harvard University finds that people in a good mood, when feeling happy, seek out for the company of strangers while sad people seek out the company of friends. For the study, a team of researchers kept tabs on more than 30,000 people who were mostly...
Here is the list of nine user-friendly gym machines for women that are intimidated by barbells, bumper plates, and squat racks by Robin Cortez, director of team training for Chuze Fitness, which has clubs in California, Colorado and Arizona: Smith machine — used for...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...read more
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more