5 Stomach Types and What You to Eat for Each Type
Most nutrition experts agree that to stay healthy we need to have a healthy gut in the first place. Dr. Josh Axe, the author of a new book Eat Dirt, believes that to stay healthy we should not only keep stomach healthy, but we also should be aware of the stomach types and eat a different diet for each particular type.
Here are the five stomach types described by the author:
- Candida. A candida stomach type includes unexpected weight gain, a slow metabolism, loose stools, and exhaustion. People of this gut type are likely to eat a diet high in sugar and eat too much of cold foods. They also may overuse antibiotics and birth control pills. Those who have this stomach type should eat broths, soups, baked fruit, and drink herbal teas, and avoid caffeine and alcohol.
- Immune. The symptoms of an immune stomach include inflammatory bowel disease and IBS. Causes may include food allergies and intolerances, particularly to dairy and gluten products. The recommendations on a diet for this type include foods high in fiber, such as dark leafy greens, green fruits, juices, and wheatgrass. People with this stomach type should avoid dairy and fatty foods.
- Toxic. A toxic stomach type is characterized with the skin conditions, gall bladder disease. People with this gut type usually eat an excess of fatty food. To avoid problems with this stomach type, you should avoid stimulants, such as caffeine, alcohol, sugar and grains. Instead, add herbal teas vitamin B-rich foods, wild salmon, yoghurt, and kefir.
- Stressed. People with a stressed stomach may be characterized by a low sex drive, muscle weakness, poor focus, allergies, and insomnia. Stressed stomach type is one more common problem for the nowadays overworked generation.
- Gastric. Having a gastric gut includes such symptoms as regular bloating, acid reflux after eating and frequent gas. To feel better, try to eat lightly and in smaller portions. Also, try sipping warm water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before the meal to lower the pH in the stomach.
Following the recommendations what to eat according to each type, people may significantly improve the overall health.
More details on each stomach type here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3604297/The-five-different-gut-types-explained.html
According to a recent research from the University of Manitoba, lentils in your meal may successfully fight high blood pressure, scientifically called hypertension. The researchers also found that eating lentils can reverse declines in blood vessel health. The results...
A new study, published in the British Journal of Cancer, reveals that men who used to binge-watch TV-shows may have the higher risk of developing colorectal cancer. For their study, a team of researchers analyzed data from UK Biobank, a health database of...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
Many people spontaneously decide starting to do sport, while others weigh all the pros and cons for a log time. But almost all of them make the same mistakes, listening to the advice of non experts. There are 10 anti-tips for those who want to do plan to do some sport...read more
Spring is not far off and very soon you will see many people riding a bike. It's worth to join them and now we will give you the 8 reasons why. Weight control Scientists of the University of Surrey (England) found that it's enough riding a bike for an hour, and, not...read more
We all want to get in shape and keep fit. But not everyone has time for visiting the gym. Give up the elevator. Give up lifts and climb the stairs. At work, at home, at the mall. This simple advice is a great benefit if you follow it daily. Climbing the stairs...read more