6 Fermented Foods That Can Help You Lose Weight
- Fermented soy: can make your digestive system moving, toughen your immune system, and lower the risk of cancers.
- Kimchi: helps lose weight, improves blood sugar, blood pressure, and waist-hip ratio.
- Sauerkraut: converts unhealthy glucose into energy and gut-friendly lactic acid.
- Fermented ketchup: it’s much healthier than ordinary ketchup with no added sugars, gluten, and preservatives.
- Non-dairy yogurt: vegan food that is made by adding probiotic powder.
- Pickles: are packed with probiotics, promote healthy digestion.
A new Finnish study, published in the journal Frontiers in Microbiology, finds that endurance exercises may change the composition of gut microbiota. The researchers developed a 6-week program of bicycle training and enrolled 17 overweight women for this program. All...
In summer and spring it is easy to get up early and run a couple of laps, do a few push-ups and, with a sense of accomplishment, go to work. But in autumn, when there are dark clouds in sky, a cold wind is blowing and it is boring rain, you probably not feel like...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more