7 Effective Natural Cures for Hangover
A New Year’s party is coming closer and this means that many people will bring in the new year with various alcohol-containing beverages and some of them will pay the price the next day with a hangover.
A hangover is a condition that includes many symptoms such as fatigue, muscle aches, anxiety, headache, irritability, blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain.It can last up to 72 hours and its duration depends on several factors such as the amount of alcohol, the drinker’s age, gender, nutrition etc. When alcohol gets metabolized in the liver, we get the symptoms described above and here’s how to cope with them:
- Flush the metabolites out of the body via urinating, sweating, and vomiting.
- Boost the fluid intake by drinking plenty of water and other rehydrating fluids.
- Eat bland foods such as bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast as they’re easy for the body to digest.
- Choose foods high in vitamins B6 and B12, such as tuna, trout, chicken breast, eggs.
- Eat such fruits as apples, bananas, kiwis to replenish vitamins and minerals.
- Add healthy oils such as avocados, coconut oil, olive oil, nuts, and whole milk yogurt, as they stimulate the production of bile in the liver and have a binding effect.
- Eat (or drink) ginger — it reduces nausea.
A new study from Australia, published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine, suggests that doing active yoga may help relieve symptoms of depression in people diagnosed with a mental health condition. For the study, the researchers conducted a meta-analysis of 13...
In two studies, recently published in the journal Geographical Research, researchers analyzed air quality over many countries in the world and found that levels of nitrogen dioxide and particulate matter pollution over China, Western Europe, and the US has...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...