7 Foods and Drinks You Should Avoid Eating for Breakfast
Most people caring about their health know that breakfast is a very important meal and we shouldn’t skip it for no reason. Moreover, it is really important to know what foods are the best for breakfast, and what foods are not suitable for this meal at all. These foods may seem healthy to eat for breakfast but they are not. Here is the list of 7 foods and drinks you really need to reconsider having for breakfast:
- Cereal: contains added sugar, low in fiber and protein.
- Store-bought sandwiches: packed with sodium, preservatives, and unhealthy fats.
- Green juice: high in sugar, low in fiber and protein.
- Flavored nonfat yogurt: contains more sugar, skipping fat puts you at risk of gaining fat.
- Pre-mixed oatmeal: loaded with sugar, lower in fiber.
- Toast with buttery spread: spread contains trans fats, no protein.
- Just a cup of coffee (without a proper breakfast).
A recent study, published in the journal Nature Medicine, shows that microbiota, aka gut bacteria, play a crucial role in protecting humans against food allergies. During the study, two groups of mice without their own bacteria received gut bacteria from either...
According to number of observational studies and clinical trials carried out over approximately forty years, higher intake of fiber and whole grains (25–29g or more daily) is associated with lower risk of developing non-communicable diseases. Non-communicable (or...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more