7 Productivity Hacks You Can Implement in Your Office
Sometimes you complete your tasks easily with plenty of time left, and sometimes it is difficult to get all your assignments done in time. Well, we all have lazy days and there is nothing to be ashamed of. But if you want to boost your productivity irrespectively to your today’s mood, these 7 productivity hacks are just what you need:
- To-do list. This seems the first logical step for a productive day, but the trick is in doing it correctly.
- Healthy snack. Making healthy snacks and meals can be a simple but very powerful way to accomplish your tasks.
- A minimalist workplace. Scientists say that to increase your concentration level while you work at your desk, it is necessary to eliminate the excess mess.
- Coffee or tea. It can be the energy boost you need to boost your productivity.
- Taking a break. Scientists proved that employees were more productive when they took breaks throughout the day.
- A nap. Napping has been shown to increase alertness, improve creativity and boost productivity.
- Talk to people. Workplace friendships can increase job satisfaction and productivity as well as decrease stress. At least, the American Psychological Association says.
Recent research, presented at Digestive Disease Week 2019, finds that various types of physical activity including walking and strength exercises are connected to the reduced risk of dying from cirrhosis. For the study, the researchers prospectively followed 68,449...
A new study from the University of South Australia in Adelaide aimed to determine how much coffee would increase the risk of developing cardiovascular disease in people with and without the genetic variant. For the study, the researchers analyzed data from 347,077...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more