7 Productivity Hacks You Can Implement in Your Office
Sometimes you complete your tasks easily with plenty of time left, and sometimes it is difficult to get all your assignments done in time. Well, we all have lazy days and there is nothing to be ashamed of. But if you want to boost your productivity irrespectively to your today’s mood, these 7 productivity hacks are just what you need:
- To-do list. This seems the first logical step for a productive day, but the trick is in doing it correctly.
- Healthy snack. Making healthy snacks and meals can be a simple but very powerful way to accomplish your tasks.
- A minimalist workplace. Scientists say that to increase your concentration level while you work at your desk, it is necessary to eliminate the excess mess.
- Coffee or tea. It can be the energy boost you need to boost your productivity.
- Taking a break. Scientists proved that employees were more productive when they took breaks throughout the day.
- A nap. Napping has been shown to increase alertness, improve creativity and boost productivity.
- Talk to people. Workplace friendships can increase job satisfaction and productivity as well as decrease stress. At least, the American Psychological Association says.
A small study, conducted by the researchers from Washington University School of Medicine, suggests that a new MRI brain scan can be more efficient in determining the patient’s risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease than common clinical tests, long before the disease...
According to recent research, published in the journal Immunity, probiotics can be used safely and efficiently to fight osteoporosis, widely-known as osteoporosis. The researchers have used a mouse model to check the hypothesis. The mice received oral Lactobacillus...
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more