7 Productivity Hacks You Can Implement in Your Office
Sometimes you complete your tasks easily with plenty of time left, and sometimes it is difficult to get all your assignments done in time. Well, we all have lazy days and there is nothing to be ashamed of. But if you want to boost your productivity irrespectively to your today’s mood, these 7 productivity hacks are just what you need:
- To-do list. This seems the first logical step for a productive day, but the trick is in doing it correctly.
- Healthy snack. Making healthy snacks and meals can be a simple but very powerful way to accomplish your tasks.
- A minimalist workplace. Scientists say that to increase your concentration level while you work at your desk, it is necessary to eliminate the excess mess.
- Coffee or tea. It can be the energy boost you need to boost your productivity.
- Taking a break. Scientists proved that employees were more productive when they took breaks throughout the day.
- A nap. Napping has been shown to increase alertness, improve creativity and boost productivity.
- Talk to people. Workplace friendships can increase job satisfaction and productivity as well as decrease stress. At least, the American Psychological Association says.
Raised sensitivity to bitter tastes might be an indicator of higher risk of cancer in women, according to a new research, conducted by scientists at the College of Agriculture Sciences of Pennsylvania State University in State College (US) in association with a team...
A new study from the Stevens School of Business in New Jersey, USA, finds that even coffee scent can sharpen the brain under certain conditions. In the study, 114 students were involved. The participants were divided into two group and both had to answer mathematical...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more