7 Productivity Hacks You Can Implement in Your Office
Sometimes you complete your tasks easily with plenty of time left, and sometimes it is difficult to get all your assignments done in time. Well, we all have lazy days and there is nothing to be ashamed of. But if you want to boost your productivity irrespectively to your today’s mood, these 7 productivity hacks are just what you need:
- To-do list. This seems the first logical step for a productive day, but the trick is in doing it correctly.
- Healthy snack. Making healthy snacks and meals can be a simple but very powerful way to accomplish your tasks.
- A minimalist workplace. Scientists say that to increase your concentration level while you work at your desk, it is necessary to eliminate the excess mess.
- Coffee or tea. It can be the energy boost you need to boost your productivity.
- Taking a break. Scientists proved that employees were more productive when they took breaks throughout the day.
- A nap. Napping has been shown to increase alertness, improve creativity and boost productivity.
- Talk to people. Workplace friendships can increase job satisfaction and productivity as well as decrease stress. At least, the American Psychological Association says.
A new study from Harvard University finds that people in a good mood, when feeling happy, seek out for the company of strangers while sad people seek out the company of friends. For the study, a team of researchers kept tabs on more than 30,000 people who were mostly...
Here is the list of nine user-friendly gym machines for women that are intimidated by barbells, bumper plates, and squat racks by Robin Cortez, director of team training for Chuze Fitness, which has clubs in California, Colorado and Arizona: Smith machine — used for...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...read more
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more