7 Scientifically Proven Benefits of Coffee Showing Why It Is Good for You
Coffee is one of the most popular beverages on the planet, having both big fans and haters. Nevertheless, numerous studies from different countries prove that java has many benefits for our health. Here are 7 advantages of drinking coffee:
- Drinking one cup of coffee a day linked to 22% lower risk of cirrhosis.
- Three to four cups of coffee a day connected to 19% lower risk to die from cardiovascular disease.
- One coffee a day associated with 7% lower risk of developing Type 2 diabetes.
- At least one cup every day linked to 15% reduced risk of liver cancer and 8% reduced risk of endometrial cancer.
- Regular coffee drinkers are approximately 16% less likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s, dementia, or cognitive decline.
- At least one cup of coffee a week associated with 15% lower risk of depression.
- People who drink at least one cup of coffee a day have 12% lower risk of overall mortality.
A new study from Penn State University suggests that an extract from avocado seeds can be used for reducing inflammation caused by white cells. To check their hypothesis, a team of researchers executed laboratory-based experiments which included cell cultures and...
A new study, published in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, finds that people who eat mushrooms regularly seem to have a lower risk of mild cognitive impairment (MCI) which later may lead to the Alzheimer’s disease. The research included 663 participants aged 60 and...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more