7 Scientifically Proven Benefits of Coffee Showing Why It Is Good for You
Coffee is one of the most popular beverages on the planet, having both big fans and haters. Nevertheless, numerous studies from different countries prove that java has many benefits for our health. Here are 7 advantages of drinking coffee:
- Drinking one cup of coffee a day linked to 22% lower risk of cirrhosis.
- Three to four cups of coffee a day connected to 19% lower risk to die from cardiovascular disease.
- One coffee a day associated with 7% lower risk of developing Type 2 diabetes.
- At least one cup every day linked to 15% reduced risk of liver cancer and 8% reduced risk of endometrial cancer.
- Regular coffee drinkers are approximately 16% less likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s, dementia, or cognitive decline.
- At least one cup of coffee a week associated with 15% lower risk of depression.
- People who drink at least one cup of coffee a day have 12% lower risk of overall mortality.
Researchers from the University of Louisville in Kentucky suggest that natural polyphenols found in pomegranate can fight symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Polyphenols are also present in berries such as strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries. The...
A recent study, published in the journal Nature Medicine, shows that microbiota, aka gut bacteria, play a crucial role in protecting humans against food allergies. During the study, two groups of mice without their own bacteria received gut bacteria from either...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more