7 Scientifically Proven Benefits of Coffee Showing Why It Is Good for You
Coffee is one of the most popular beverages on the planet, having both big fans and haters. Nevertheless, numerous studies from different countries prove that java has many benefits for our health. Here are 7 advantages of drinking coffee:
- Drinking one cup of coffee a day linked to 22% lower risk of cirrhosis.
- Three to four cups of coffee a day connected to 19% lower risk to die from cardiovascular disease.
- One coffee a day associated with 7% lower risk of developing Type 2 diabetes.
- At least one cup every day linked to 15% reduced risk of liver cancer and 8% reduced risk of endometrial cancer.
- Regular coffee drinkers are approximately 16% less likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s, dementia, or cognitive decline.
- At least one cup of coffee a week associated with 15% lower risk of depression.
- People who drink at least one cup of coffee a day have 12% lower risk of overall mortality.
Scientists from the Check Republic discovered the evidence that ticks may prefer attacking people with a certain blood type. Tick, the blood-sucking parasites, can carry various bacteria, including bugs that cause the Lyme disease. In the course of study, the...
A team of scientists from the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia finds that cinnamon may help in treating resistant bacterial infections breaking up their biofilms — sticky layers that are usually responsible for persistent infections that cannot be...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more