7 Scientifically Proven Benefits of Coffee Showing Why It Is Good for You
Coffee is one of the most popular beverages on the planet, having both big fans and haters. Nevertheless, numerous studies from different countries prove that java has many benefits for our health. Here are 7 advantages of drinking coffee:
- Drinking one cup of coffee a day linked to 22% lower risk of cirrhosis.
- Three to four cups of coffee a day connected to 19% lower risk to die from cardiovascular disease.
- One coffee a day associated with 7% lower risk of developing Type 2 diabetes.
- At least one cup every day linked to 15% reduced risk of liver cancer and 8% reduced risk of endometrial cancer.
- Regular coffee drinkers are approximately 16% less likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s, dementia, or cognitive decline.
- At least one cup of coffee a week associated with 15% lower risk of depression.
- People who drink at least one cup of coffee a day have 12% lower risk of overall mortality.
A new study from the University of Vermont in Burlington, US, examined how physical activities could help patients with mental disorders to feel better. To confirm their hypothesis, the research team installed gym equipment in the psychiatric inpatient facility which...
There are eight different kinds of vitamin B which include thiamine (B1), riboflavin (b2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9), and cobalamin (B12). Among them, only B12 vitamin can be stored by the body for a long time....
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more