7 Things You Should Know about Eczema
This condition mainly happens on hands, knees and elbows and symptoms may vary in different people. It also has a strong genetic link, so this disease can often run in families.
These are seven tips how to cope with eczema from Dr. Johanna Ward
- Resist the itch, as eczema is itchy in most cases no matter where it occurs on the body and although it may be tempting to scratch the affected skin, this should be avoided.
- Moisturize. Hydrating skin is a key thing when having the condition as dry skin will further exacerbate itching.
- Avoid excessive washing. A lot of washing worsen eczema as it dries the hands.
- Keep it cool. Heating can make symptoms worse, it aggravates the condition.
- Dress smart. Avoid fabrics that can irritate the condition (wool, nylon).
- Choose right food. Some foods, like milk and eggs may trigger eczema symptoms.
More information here.
A new study from Brazilian scientists suggests that strength training may reduce liver fat and improve levels of blood sugar in people with obesity and diabetes. A team of researchers from the University of Campinas in São Paulo State, Brazil, conducted the study...
According to a large study from the United Kingdom, people with poor oral health, including sore or bleeding gums or loose teeth, are at 75% higher risk of developing liver cancer. For the study, a team of researchers analyzed data from 469,628 people, among whom...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more