8 Simple Ways to Make Your Daily Diet Healthier
Over the past 20 years many diets, trends, and patterns have changed but most healthy habits stay practically the same. Here’s the list of top 8 tips that will make your diet healthier and make you feel better:
- Eat often – it keeps your metabolism and energy up and helps you avoid overeating when you finally got your meal.
- Pair carbohydrates with protein or fat – when eating carbs alone your body will convert them into glucose faster.
- Don’t be afraid of fat – fat does not influence your weight, instead, healthy fats help you absorb fat-soluble nutrients from low-fat foods, keep your skin and hair healthy, and makes your brain work more effectively.
- Always have breakfast – skipping your morning meal will lead you to consume more calories after.
- Never eat standing up or watching TV or checking your social media – it most likely will lead to overeating.
- Eat a pound of fruit and vegetable every day – people that eat much of fruits and vegetables weigh less.
- Have at least one meatless day a week – this may lower risks of chronic diseases and early mortality.
- Eat less sugar – it means you’ll eat fewer calories in general in your diet.
According to the research, conducted by Rutgers University, US, coffee could fight both Parkinson's disease and a form of dementia called dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB). For the study, a team of scientists used a mice model including rodents with the risk of...
A new study, performed by the scientists from Aarhus University, Denmark, and the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia, discovers that newborn babies with vitamin D deficiency are at higher risk of developing schizophrenia later in life. For the study, the...
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more