8 Simple Ways to Make Your Daily Diet Healthier
Over the past 20 years many diets, trends, and patterns have changed but most healthy habits stay practically the same. Here’s the list of top 8 tips that will make your diet healthier and make you feel better:
- Eat often – it keeps your metabolism and energy up and helps you avoid overeating when you finally got your meal.
- Pair carbohydrates with protein or fat – when eating carbs alone your body will convert them into glucose faster.
- Don’t be afraid of fat – fat does not influence your weight, instead, healthy fats help you absorb fat-soluble nutrients from low-fat foods, keep your skin and hair healthy, and makes your brain work more effectively.
- Always have breakfast – skipping your morning meal will lead you to consume more calories after.
- Never eat standing up or watching TV or checking your social media – it most likely will lead to overeating.
- Eat a pound of fruit and vegetable every day – people that eat much of fruits and vegetables weigh less.
- Have at least one meatless day a week – this may lower risks of chronic diseases and early mortality.
- Eat less sugar – it means you’ll eat fewer calories in general in your diet.
A large-scale review of clinical trials for the past 25 years confirms that walnuts are the great choice for people who want to support their cardiovascular health. The scientists reviewed 26 randomized studies with 1,059 participants in total whose age was from 22 to...
A new study, published in the medical journal JAMA, finds that the more teenagers involved in social media, the higher their risk is to develop the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). These symptoms may include inattention, hyperactivity,...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more