8 Simple Ways to Make Your Daily Diet Healthier
Over the past 20 years many diets, trends, and patterns have changed but most healthy habits stay practically the same. Here’s the list of top 8 tips that will make your diet healthier and make you feel better:
- Eat often – it keeps your metabolism and energy up and helps you avoid overeating when you finally got your meal.
- Pair carbohydrates with protein or fat – when eating carbs alone your body will convert them into glucose faster.
- Don’t be afraid of fat – fat does not influence your weight, instead, healthy fats help you absorb fat-soluble nutrients from low-fat foods, keep your skin and hair healthy, and makes your brain work more effectively.
- Always have breakfast – skipping your morning meal will lead you to consume more calories after.
- Never eat standing up or watching TV or checking your social media – it most likely will lead to overeating.
- Eat a pound of fruit and vegetable every day – people that eat much of fruits and vegetables weigh less.
- Have at least one meatless day a week – this may lower risks of chronic diseases and early mortality.
- Eat less sugar – it means you’ll eat fewer calories in general in your diet.
According to new research, led by a team of scientists from the University of Michigan, USA, COVID-19 may trigger the production of clot-causing autoantibodies and this may explain the high rate of blood clots in patients diagnosed with the disease. The researchers...
A new study, performed by scientists from Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, finds that eating a Mediterranean diet may help reduce the physiological effects of stress and promote healthy aging. A team of researchers studied the effect of the diet on 38 middle-age...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...