8 Ways to Prepare Tasty and Nutritious Avocado Smoothie
With no doubts, avocado is a great choice to add to smoothie thanks to its healthy fat and fiber. It will give your drink a rich, creamy milkshake texture, not saying about its ability to keep you full for hours. Here are the best 8 avocado smoothie options:
- Blueberry, avocado, and banana with grounded flaxseeds and almond butter.
- Creamy coconut spirulina smoothie.
- Chocolate chia avocado smoothie with frozen banana and sprinkles of dark chocolate.
- Avocado and strawberry layered smoothie with almond milk and honey.
- Turmeric green tea smoothie with matcha and spinach.
- Mango mint avocado smoothie.
- Green smoothie bowl with banana and chocolate protein powder.
- Low carb mint protein shake with dark chocolate chunks.
According to the research, conducted by Rutgers University, US, coffee could fight both Parkinson's disease and a form of dementia called dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB). For the study, a team of scientists used a mice model including rodents with the risk of...
A new study, performed by the scientists from Aarhus University, Denmark, and the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia, discovers that newborn babies with vitamin D deficiency are at higher risk of developing schizophrenia later in life. For the study, the...
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more