9 Best Exercises for People with Rheumatoid Arthritis
People with rheumatoid arthritis may significantly benefit from doing exercises as certain types of exercise may help relieve pain and joint stiffness. These are the best exercises for people who experience RA pain:
- Stretching improves flexibility, reduces stiffness, and increase range of motion.
- Walking may help with aerobic conditioning, heart and joint health.
- Tai Chi and yoga will increase flexibility, balance, and range of motion.
- Pilates stabilizes joints and strengthens the muscles near them.
- Exercises in water also increase flexibility and range of motion, strength.
- Cycling reduces stiffness, increases range of motion and leg strength.
- Strength training increases muscle strength and reduces pain and other symptoms of the condition.
- Hand exercises help increase strength and flexibility in the hands.
- Gardening can boost mood and reduce stress.
A detailed description of the exercises you’ll find here.
A new study by the scientists from Edith Cowan University in Australia finds that a diet rich in flavonoids may help reduce the risk of cancer and extend life. Flavonoids can be found in vegetables, fruits, dark chocolate, red wine, and tea. To study the influence of...
Recent research, conducted by the researchers from Australia, suggests that a large number of heart attacks in the area connected to a large number of fast food outlets in this area. For the research, a team of scientists took data from 3,070 patients admitted to the...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...read more
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more