9 Foods and Beverages You Should Avoid When You Are Sick
Every time you’re fighting a cold, flu or a stomach bug, you probably cannot think of food. But in any case, you should. Being sick, you should carefully choose what to eat as there are good and bad choices to every illness.
Here are 9 foods and drinks you should stop consuming when you are sick:
- Coffee. Avoid in all illnesses, but especially when you have a stomach bug.
- Orange juice. Avoid if you have a cough or a sore throat.
- Sweets. Avoid in any type of illness, but especially with a stomach bug.
- Soda. Avoid any time of illness, but especially with a stomach bug.
- Crunchy snacks. Avoid when you have a cough or a sore throat.
- Alcohol. Avoid any time of illness, but especially with a stomach bug.
- Milk. Avoid when you have stuffiness and congestion.
- Fried or fatty foods. Avoid when you have a stomach bug.
- Spicy foods. Avoid when you have a runny nose.
More information about these foods and drinks you can find here.
New research from Arizona State University in Tempe, US, suggests that uterus may interact with the brain and influence the memory. For the study, a team of researchers used a rat model. The female rats were included into four groups, and the rats from three groups...
A new Swedish study finds that 10 pm on Christmas Eve is the peak time for the risk of having a heart attack, for the senior people and people with the existing issue in particular. For the study, a team of researchers analyzed data from 283,014 cases of heart attack...
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more