9 Women-Friendly Gym Machines for Powerful Workout
Here is the list of nine user-friendly gym machines for women that are intimidated by barbells, bumper plates, and squat racks by Robin Cortez, director of team training for Chuze Fitness, which has clubs in California, Colorado and Arizona:
- Smith machine — used for shoulder presses, deadlifts, and squats.
- Water rower — provides a total body workout.
- Glute machine — helps to target your glutes.
- Hack squat — used to tone the lower body.
- Total gym core trainer — helps to strengthen the abdomen, back, hips, and shoulders.
- Treadmill —provides the greatest way to lean out.
- Stationary bike — a great machine to burn calories and firm up.
- Pull-up assist — helps to master pull-ups step by step.
- FreeMotion dual cable cross — used to do the resistance exercises.
More info on every machine you may find here.
A new study from Northwestern University suggests that people playing sports, such as football, soccer and hockey, have healthier brains than those who don’t play any game, under the condition that there are no injuries received. To investigate the influence of the...
A team of researchers from the University of Bristol and Imperial College London, UK, using a new method to assess the risk factors for developing prostate cancer, determined that there is a link between a lack of physical activity and a higher risk of developing the...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...