5 Steps to Modify Your Diet for a Glowing Complexion
Nutritionist Jessica Sepel reveals the right habits of healthy eating that can help get a perfect glowing complexion. So here they are:
- First of all, the food you eat should be of high quality and include good quality proteins, healthy fats, and lots of greens, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and pulses.
- The next step is the optimization of digestive enzymes meaning you should consider the levels of hydrochloric acid in your stomach which means you should drink enough water with just a dash of apple cider vinegar.
- Supplements are also very important to support normal gut function.
- Include as many probiotic-rich products as possible (try kombucha, sauerkraut, and kefir).
- Remember about fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6 which can be found in oily fish, flaxseeds, walnuts, eggs, and olive oil.
A new study, from the University of Exeter Medical School, UK, and Uppsala University, Sweden, finds that 2 hours of being in nature — parks, forests, and beaches — is enough to boost the overall well-being. To check their hypothesis, the team of researchers took data...
According to a new study, presented at Nutrition 2019, the American Society for Nutrition annual meeting in Baltimore, US, low consumption of fruits and vegetables may become the cause for 1 in 7 deaths and 1 in 12 deaths, correspondingly, from heart disease. A team...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more