Exercises That Help Men to Get Rid of Back Pain
- Pulling up with a wide grip. You will not manage to get rid of back pain without pull-ups. This exercise involves the widest muscles of the back - this training help to become slimmer even to those who could not defeat bad posture from childhood. The main thing is to remember: repetition is done slowly, with control at all stages; the right grip is slightly wider than the shoulders.
- Pull-down. The bonus of this exercise is an increased growth of muscle mass. Pull-downs make the whole body work: the legs stabilize the body, and the hands are busy with a specific load. Do the exercise with full efficiency, otherwise it will lose half of its usefulness. Capture - on the width of the shoulders, the movement down does not involve the body, pulling is carried out from the activities of the shoulders back and down. Do not forget to take a short pause at the end point.
- Dead-lift. It is very important to perform the dead lifting correctly. Jerks, wrong setting of feet, haste - the easiest way to get a serious back injury. But if you do everything right, the dead lift will turn into the best exercise for the whole body. Maintain a natural deflection in the lower back. Capture - on the width of the shoulders. Pull the body up, while pushing the hips slightly forward. The end point is a short pause and a smooth return of the rod to its starting position.
- Dead lift in slope. The static version of the dead lift is less traumatic and more accentuated on the muscles of the back. Starting position: the body is bent almost parallel to the floor. Capture - is slightly wider than the shoulders, straight. Raise the barbell, straining the lateral and middle muscles.
- Rowing on the simulator. Sit down on the bench of the cable simulator. Capture is usual, slightly wider than shoulders. Pull the crossbar to the top of the abdomen. Returning to the starting position, slightly bend forward - so you will give the muscles a stimulating stretching.
A new study, conducted by the scientists from the University of Gothenburg in Sweden, finds that light and moderate physical activity, for example walking and swimming, may help reduce the stroke severity. The study included approximately data from 1,000 individuals...
According to the latest study, published in the European Journal of Public Health, regular use of probiotics may cut the necessity for antibiotics and help decrease the rise of antibiotic resistance. Having performed the analysis of the data, collected from recent...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more