Exercises That Help Men to Get Rid of Back Pain
- Pulling up with a wide grip. You will not manage to get rid of back pain without pull-ups. This exercise involves the widest muscles of the back - this training help to become slimmer even to those who could not defeat bad posture from childhood. The main thing is to remember: repetition is done slowly, with control at all stages; the right grip is slightly wider than the shoulders.
- Pull-down. The bonus of this exercise is an increased growth of muscle mass. Pull-downs make the whole body work: the legs stabilize the body, and the hands are busy with a specific load. Do the exercise with full efficiency, otherwise it will lose half of its usefulness. Capture - on the width of the shoulders, the movement down does not involve the body, pulling is carried out from the activities of the shoulders back and down. Do not forget to take a short pause at the end point.
- Dead-lift. It is very important to perform the dead lifting correctly. Jerks, wrong setting of feet, haste - the easiest way to get a serious back injury. But if you do everything right, the dead lift will turn into the best exercise for the whole body. Maintain a natural deflection in the lower back. Capture - on the width of the shoulders. Pull the body up, while pushing the hips slightly forward. The end point is a short pause and a smooth return of the rod to its starting position.
- Dead lift in slope. The static version of the dead lift is less traumatic and more accentuated on the muscles of the back. Starting position: the body is bent almost parallel to the floor. Capture - is slightly wider than the shoulders, straight. Raise the barbell, straining the lateral and middle muscles.
- Rowing on the simulator. Sit down on the bench of the cable simulator. Capture is usual, slightly wider than shoulders. Pull the crossbar to the top of the abdomen. Returning to the starting position, slightly bend forward - so you will give the muscles a stimulating stretching.
A new study from Harvard University finds that people in a good mood, when feeling happy, seek out for the company of strangers while sad people seek out the company of friends. For the study, a team of researchers kept tabs on more than 30,000 people who were mostly...
Here is the list of nine user-friendly gym machines for women that are intimidated by barbells, bumper plates, and squat racks by Robin Cortez, director of team training for Chuze Fitness, which has clubs in California, Colorado and Arizona: Smith machine — used for...
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...read more
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more