Exercises That Help Men to Get Rid of Back Pain
- Pulling up with a wide grip. You will not manage to get rid of back pain without pull-ups. This exercise involves the widest muscles of the back - this training help to become slimmer even to those who could not defeat bad posture from childhood. The main thing is to remember: repetition is done slowly, with control at all stages; the right grip is slightly wider than the shoulders.
- Pull-down. The bonus of this exercise is an increased growth of muscle mass. Pull-downs make the whole body work: the legs stabilize the body, and the hands are busy with a specific load. Do the exercise with full efficiency, otherwise it will lose half of its usefulness. Capture - on the width of the shoulders, the movement down does not involve the body, pulling is carried out from the activities of the shoulders back and down. Do not forget to take a short pause at the end point.
- Dead-lift. It is very important to perform the dead lifting correctly. Jerks, wrong setting of feet, haste - the easiest way to get a serious back injury. But if you do everything right, the dead lift will turn into the best exercise for the whole body. Maintain a natural deflection in the lower back. Capture - on the width of the shoulders. Pull the body up, while pushing the hips slightly forward. The end point is a short pause and a smooth return of the rod to its starting position.
- Dead lift in slope. The static version of the dead lift is less traumatic and more accentuated on the muscles of the back. Starting position: the body is bent almost parallel to the floor. Capture - is slightly wider than the shoulders, straight. Raise the barbell, straining the lateral and middle muscles.
- Rowing on the simulator. Sit down on the bench of the cable simulator. Capture is usual, slightly wider than shoulders. Pull the crossbar to the top of the abdomen. Returning to the starting position, slightly bend forward - so you will give the muscles a stimulating stretching.
A new international study, executed by the Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares Carlos III in Madrid, Spain, and Tufts University, USA, finds a link between healthy sleep during night time and the risk of cardiovascular issues. For the study, the...
Researchers from the University of Louisville in Kentucky suggest that natural polyphenols found in pomegranate can fight symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Polyphenols are also present in berries such as strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries. The...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more