Exercises That Help Men to Get Rid of Back Pain
- Pulling up with a wide grip. You will not manage to get rid of back pain without pull-ups. This exercise involves the widest muscles of the back - this training help to become slimmer even to those who could not defeat bad posture from childhood. The main thing is to remember: repetition is done slowly, with control at all stages; the right grip is slightly wider than the shoulders.
- Pull-down. The bonus of this exercise is an increased growth of muscle mass. Pull-downs make the whole body work: the legs stabilize the body, and the hands are busy with a specific load. Do the exercise with full efficiency, otherwise it will lose half of its usefulness. Capture - on the width of the shoulders, the movement down does not involve the body, pulling is carried out from the activities of the shoulders back and down. Do not forget to take a short pause at the end point.
- Dead-lift. It is very important to perform the dead lifting correctly. Jerks, wrong setting of feet, haste - the easiest way to get a serious back injury. But if you do everything right, the dead lift will turn into the best exercise for the whole body. Maintain a natural deflection in the lower back. Capture - on the width of the shoulders. Pull the body up, while pushing the hips slightly forward. The end point is a short pause and a smooth return of the rod to its starting position.
- Dead lift in slope. The static version of the dead lift is less traumatic and more accentuated on the muscles of the back. Starting position: the body is bent almost parallel to the floor. Capture - is slightly wider than the shoulders, straight. Raise the barbell, straining the lateral and middle muscles.
- Rowing on the simulator. Sit down on the bench of the cable simulator. Capture is usual, slightly wider than shoulders. Pull the crossbar to the top of the abdomen. Returning to the starting position, slightly bend forward - so you will give the muscles a stimulating stretching.
According to a new study, performed by the French scientists, people who eat a lot of fruit and vegetables have up to 30% less risk to experience the severe symptoms of asthma. For their research, a team of scientists studied approximately 35,000 people comparing...
A human immune system consists of various cells, tissues, and proteins. In the system, they carry out the processes in our body that fight with pathogens — viruses, bacteria, and foreign bodies. When a pathogen comes into contact with the immune system, the latter...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path of correction, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more