These 7 Foods and Drinks Can Make You Look Older
Unfortunately, nobody is getting younger, but it doesn’t mean that we look depending on how many years we actually have. Of course, genetics has a lot to do with how fast (and how nice) we age, but still, there are things that we can influence. Here are seven foods (and drinks) that can make you look older:
- White wine is acidic and causes a lot of damage to your teeth and mouth in general.
- Yogurt sometimes contains too much sugar and that makes your skin look older.
- Dried fruit contains lots of sugar too and affects your teeth health and skin.
- Lemonade is acidic and high in sugar – once again, bad for your teeth and skin.
- Margarine is full of trans fats associated with aging and degenerative age-related diseases.
- Bacon, prosciutto, and salami make you dehydrated.
- Coffee, if sipping all day long, exposes teeth to acid, and in combination with sugar exposes your teeth to bacteria.
A new study from the University of Iowa in Iowa City, US, finds that light and frequent physical exercise can boost mental health in short- and long-term perspective. During the study, a bunch of volunteers agreed to undergo functional MRI scanning which measured...
Recent research from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louise, US, suggests that pregnant women who eat a diet high in fat and sugar during pregnancy increase their child’s risk of having heart issues in the future. For their study, the researchers...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more