These 7 Foods and Drinks Can Make You Look Older
Unfortunately, nobody is getting younger, but it doesn’t mean that we look depending on how many years we actually have. Of course, genetics has a lot to do with how fast (and how nice) we age, but still, there are things that we can influence. Here are seven foods (and drinks) that can make you look older:
- White wine is acidic and causes a lot of damage to your teeth and mouth in general.
- Yogurt sometimes contains too much sugar and that makes your skin look older.
- Dried fruit contains lots of sugar too and affects your teeth health and skin.
- Lemonade is acidic and high in sugar – once again, bad for your teeth and skin.
- Margarine is full of trans fats associated with aging and degenerative age-related diseases.
- Bacon, prosciutto, and salami make you dehydrated.
- Coffee, if sipping all day long, exposes teeth to acid, and in combination with sugar exposes your teeth to bacteria.
A team of scientists from the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia finds that cinnamon may help in treating resistant bacterial infections breaking up their biofilms — sticky layers that are usually responsible for persistent infections that cannot be...
According to a new study, performed by the French scientists, people who eat a lot of fruit and vegetables have up to 30% less risk to experience the severe symptoms of asthma. For their research, a team of scientists studied approximately 35,000 people comparing...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path of correction, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more