5 Unobvious Foods that Make You Gain Belly Fat, by Nutritionist
Nutritionist Lee Homes from Sydney shares a list of five foods that are most likely make you gain belly fat. Here they are:
- Muesli bars — they include lots of sugars and protein isolate derived from soybeans which lead to belly fat and bloating.
- Fats from salami, bacon, and processed meat — they consist of fats which are hard to digest for your stomach. These fats are trans fats, saturated fats, and omega-6 fats.
- Fruit juices — contain a pretty big amount of sugar as for fruit beverage.
- Alcohol — an excess of it may contribute to inflammation and make your waistline wider.
- Dairy products — are included as they are difficult to digest for some people, and undigested food boosts the increasing the number of bad bacteria which in its turn contribute to gut imbalance and development of visceral fat.
A new study, from the University of Exeter Medical School, UK, and Uppsala University, Sweden, finds that 2 hours of being in nature — parks, forests, and beaches — is enough to boost the overall well-being. To check their hypothesis, the team of researchers took data...
According to a new study, presented at Nutrition 2019, the American Society for Nutrition annual meeting in Baltimore, US, low consumption of fruits and vegetables may become the cause for 1 in 7 deaths and 1 in 12 deaths, correspondingly, from heart disease. A team...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more