9 Herbal Teas That Are the Best to Relieve Constipation
Constipation is the case when a person has fewer than three bowel movements in a week. But some people feel discomfort without daily bowel movements. This condition can be treated using herbal teas. Here are 9 best options to stimulate bowel movement:
- Senna. It also can be administered in the form of pills that contain a higher concentration and can be highly effective in relieving constipation.
- Peppermint tea helps to relax upset stomach while moving stool through the intestines.
- Ginger tea is used to calm irritation in the digestive system and improve digestion.
- Dandelion helps with bloating and occasional constipation. It also can stimulate the liver to produce bile which can mediately help with constipation.
- Black tea, green tea, and coffee contain caffeine that is also a natural stimulator for bowel movements in many people.
- Licorice root has an anti-inflammatory effect and may aid digestion.
- Marshmallow root has laxative properties.
- Chamomile tea after meals and at the end of the day helps calm the muscles of the intestine and speed up the time between a meal and a bowel movement.
- Parsley tea may help relieve mild constipations.
According to a new study from the University of Kansas, eating holiday treats that are full of added sugar can lead to metabolic, inflammatory and neurobiological processes that are associated with depressive illness. For their study, a team of researchers analyzed a...
A new study from the Huazhong University of Science, China, suggests that excessive sleep may significantly increase the risk of stroke, by 85%. For the study, a team of researchers gathered information from 31,750 people in China. The participants' average age was 62...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
When it is so hot outside you still can find hundreds of ways to cool yourself and drinking a mocktail is one of them. Here are few wonderful recipes for you to try. Kiwi Sour 1 oz orange juice 3 slices kiwi 0.75 oz demerara green tea syrup 0.75 oz lime juice 1 oz...
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...