9 Herbal Teas That Are the Best to Relieve Constipation
Constipation is the case when a person has fewer than three bowel movements in a week. But some people feel discomfort without daily bowel movements. This condition can be treated using herbal teas. Here are 9 best options to stimulate bowel movement:
- Senna. It also can be administered in the form of pills that contain a higher concentration and can be highly effective in relieving constipation.
- Peppermint tea helps to relax upset stomach while moving stool through the intestines.
- Ginger tea is used to calm irritation in the digestive system and improve digestion.
- Dandelion helps with bloating and occasional constipation. It also can stimulate the liver to produce bile which can mediately help with constipation.
- Black tea, green tea, and coffee contain caffeine that is also a natural stimulator for bowel movements in many people.
- Licorice root has an anti-inflammatory effect and may aid digestion.
- Marshmallow root has laxative properties.
- Chamomile tea after meals and at the end of the day helps calm the muscles of the intestine and speed up the time between a meal and a bowel movement.
- Parsley tea may help relieve mild constipations.
According to recent clinical research, with the results published in JAMA, high doses of vitamin D may prevent the growth of colorectal cancer in combination with chemotherapy. During the study, the researchers observed that progression of the disease in patients who...
A new study from Boston University, US, demonstrates that electrostimulation may improve the working memory in people in their 70s. In the course of the study, the researchers asked a group of people in their 20s and a group in their 60s and 70s to complete a bunch of...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more