9 Herbal Teas That Are the Best to Relieve Constipation
Constipation is the case when a person has fewer than three bowel movements in a week. But some people feel discomfort without daily bowel movements. This condition can be treated using herbal teas. Here are 9 best options to stimulate bowel movement:
- Senna. It also can be administered in the form of pills that contain a higher concentration and can be highly effective in relieving constipation.
- Peppermint tea helps to relax upset stomach while moving stool through the intestines.
- Ginger tea is used to calm irritation in the digestive system and improve digestion.
- Dandelion helps with bloating and occasional constipation. It also can stimulate the liver to produce bile which can mediately help with constipation.
- Black tea, green tea, and coffee contain caffeine that is also a natural stimulator for bowel movements in many people.
- Licorice root has an anti-inflammatory effect and may aid digestion.
- Marshmallow root has laxative properties.
- Chamomile tea after meals and at the end of the day helps calm the muscles of the intestine and speed up the time between a meal and a bowel movement.
- Parsley tea may help relieve mild constipations.
New research from Arizona State University in Tempe, US, suggests that uterus may interact with the brain and influence the memory. For the study, a team of researchers used a rat model. The female rats were included into four groups, and the rats from three groups...
A new Swedish study finds that 10 pm on Christmas Eve is the peak time for the risk of having a heart attack, for the senior people and people with the existing issue in particular. For the study, a team of researchers analyzed data from 283,014 cases of heart attack...
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more
Factors such as age, gender, physical activity, genetics, medical history, body type, and others directly affect not only the desire to lose weight, but also to follow the right diet. Everything is relative, everything is individual. Nevertheless, there are universal...read more