Nowadays, everyone knows what protein is but only a few of us know for sure how much of it we need to consume. According to government guidelines, average protein consumption should be 0.8g per kilogram of body weight. The next seven signs show you’re not getting enough protein, according to British nutritionists May Simpkin and Rick Hay:
- You are craving salty and sweet food.
- Your muscles are saggy.
- You have issues with hair skin and nails.
- Your immune health is weak.
- It is hard for you to concentrate.
- It is hard for you to fall asleep.
- You are constantly stressed.