Top 10 Anti-Inflammatory Ingredients to Upgrade Your Smoothie
Smoothie is the easiest way to add more anti-inflammatory ingredients to your ration. With the help of this food, you will be able to fight inflammation if you load your favorite versions of smoothie with the right ingredients.
Here are top 10 amazing add-ins that will upgrade smoothie to a disease-fighting status:
- Turmeric. Tastes best with banana, mango, carrots, orange, pineapple, almond milk.
- Kefir. Tastes best with blueberries, strawberries, peach, banana, pear, kale, mango.
- Akai powder. Tastes best with kale, spinach, chocolate/cocoa, banana, almond butter.
- Berries. Tastes best with banana, Greek yogurt, avocado.
- Tart cherry juice. Tastes best with lime, mango, orange, almond milk.
- Flaxseed oil. Tastes best with banana, oats, nut butter, pumpkin, apple, cinnamon.
- Cocoa powder. Tastes best with banana, nut butter, blueberry cherry, acai, yogurt, matcha, coconut.
- Baby kale Tastes best with pineapple, mango, orange, lemon, kiwi.
- Ginger. Tastes best with leafy greens, lemon, coconut, pineapple, apple, chocolate.
- Matcha powder. Tastes best with: peaches, mint, cocoa, coconut, vanilla.
More information about these ingredients you will find here.
A new study, conducted by the scientists from the University of Gothenburg in Sweden, finds that light and moderate physical activity, for example walking and swimming, may help reduce the stroke severity. The study included approximately data from 1,000 individuals...
According to the latest study, published in the European Journal of Public Health, regular use of probiotics may cut the necessity for antibiotics and help decrease the rise of antibiotic resistance. Having performed the analysis of the data, collected from recent...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more