Top 10 Anti-Inflammatory Ingredients to Upgrade Your Smoothie
Smoothie is the easiest way to add more anti-inflammatory ingredients to your ration. With the help of this food, you will be able to fight inflammation if you load your favorite versions of smoothie with the right ingredients.
Here are top 10 amazing add-ins that will upgrade smoothie to a disease-fighting status:
- Turmeric. Tastes best with banana, mango, carrots, orange, pineapple, almond milk.
- Kefir. Tastes best with blueberries, strawberries, peach, banana, pear, kale, mango.
- Akai powder. Tastes best with kale, spinach, chocolate/cocoa, banana, almond butter.
- Berries. Tastes best with banana, Greek yogurt, avocado.
- Tart cherry juice. Tastes best with lime, mango, orange, almond milk.
- Flaxseed oil. Tastes best with banana, oats, nut butter, pumpkin, apple, cinnamon.
- Cocoa powder. Tastes best with banana, nut butter, blueberry cherry, acai, yogurt, matcha, coconut.
- Baby kale Tastes best with pineapple, mango, orange, lemon, kiwi.
- Ginger. Tastes best with leafy greens, lemon, coconut, pineapple, apple, chocolate.
- Matcha powder. Tastes best with: peaches, mint, cocoa, coconut, vanilla.
More information about these ingredients you will find here.
A new study from the US discovers that flavonoids, natural compounds found in fruits and vegetables, may help preserve the lung function, which tends to decline with age. For the study, a team of researchers looked at data from 463 adults from Norway and England whose...
According to a recent study, published in The Journal of Physiology, exercising four to five times per week may help stop the main arteries to the heart from stiffening up. The researchers from the US have found that those who exercise four to five times per week had...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health. Bicycle The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look....read more
First aid for injuries consists of simple rules that need to be clearly implemented. If this is a closed injury, you need to immobilize the injured limb, otherwise the person may lose consciousness from a painful shock. If you need to get to the emergency room...read more
Many people spontaneously decide starting to do sport, while others weigh all the pros and cons for a log time. But almost all of them make the same mistakes, listening to the advice of non experts. There are 10 anti-tips for those who want to do plan to do some sport...read more