Top 10 Anti-Inflammatory Ingredients to Upgrade Your Smoothie
Smoothie is the easiest way to add more anti-inflammatory ingredients to your ration. With the help of this food, you will be able to fight inflammation if you load your favorite versions of smoothie with the right ingredients.
Here are top 10 amazing add-ins that will upgrade smoothie to a disease-fighting status:
- Turmeric. Tastes best with banana, mango, carrots, orange, pineapple, almond milk.
- Kefir. Tastes best with blueberries, strawberries, peach, banana, pear, kale, mango.
- Akai powder. Tastes best with kale, spinach, chocolate/cocoa, banana, almond butter.
- Berries. Tastes best with banana, Greek yogurt, avocado.
- Tart cherry juice. Tastes best with lime, mango, orange, almond milk.
- Flaxseed oil. Tastes best with banana, oats, nut butter, pumpkin, apple, cinnamon.
- Cocoa powder. Tastes best with banana, nut butter, blueberry cherry, acai, yogurt, matcha, coconut.
- Baby kale Tastes best with pineapple, mango, orange, lemon, kiwi.
- Ginger. Tastes best with leafy greens, lemon, coconut, pineapple, apple, chocolate.
- Matcha powder. Tastes best with: peaches, mint, cocoa, coconut, vanilla.
More information about these ingredients you will find here.
A new study, published in the medical journal JAMA, finds that the more teenagers involved in social media, the higher their risk is to develop the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). These symptoms may include inattention, hyperactivity,...
Scientists from the Check Republic discovered the evidence that ticks may prefer attacking people with a certain blood type. Tick, the blood-sucking parasites, can carry various bacteria, including bugs that cause the Lyme disease. In the course of study, the...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a lot of people...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more