Top 6 Foods to Eat for Healthy and Beautiful Skin
- Strawberries contain Vitamin C, which helps produce collagen to keep skin tight and smooth.
- Lentils contain Vitamin B and biotin for healthy hair growth, and it helps to maintain blood sugar level. High sugar level linked to pimples and acne.
- Oysters are ф great source of zinc that can protect you from acne and skin ageing.
- Sunflower seeds are the best food source of Vitamin E, which helps to rehydrate your skin and reduce dry and rough skin.
- Salmon is a source of Omega 3 fatty acids which improve skin’s elasticity and can reduce the risk of acne.
- Kale is the highest source of Vitamin K that is responsible for aiding blood clotting so it helps cure skin wounds and bruises.
Recent research from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louise, US, suggests that pregnant women who eat a diet high in fat and sugar during pregnancy increase their child’s risk of having heart issues in the future. For their study, the researchers...
A new study, published in the International Journal of Cancer, suggests that drinking hot tea is associated with a higher risk of developing esophageal cancer. The researchers analyzed data from over 50,000 people from the Golestan Cohort Study, a population-based...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more