Top 6 Foods to Eat for Healthy and Beautiful Skin
- Strawberries contain Vitamin C, which helps produce collagen to keep skin tight and smooth.
- Lentils contain Vitamin B and biotin for healthy hair growth, and it helps to maintain blood sugar level. High sugar level linked to pimples and acne.
- Oysters are ф great source of zinc that can protect you from acne and skin ageing.
- Sunflower seeds are the best food source of Vitamin E, which helps to rehydrate your skin and reduce dry and rough skin.
- Salmon is a source of Omega 3 fatty acids which improve skin’s elasticity and can reduce the risk of acne.
- Kale is the highest source of Vitamin K that is responsible for aiding blood clotting so it helps cure skin wounds and bruises.
Scientists from Heinrich-Heine-University and the IUF-Leibniz Research Institute for Environmental Medicine in Düsseldorf, Germany, suggest that consuming the amount of caffeine equivalent to four cups of coffee might be enough to protect the cells of the heart. In...
Last year a team of researchers from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, US, developed a simple blood test for diagnosing ASD (autism spectrum disorder). At the present moment, a follow-up study confirms the original finding. In this test, there is an algorithm that...
Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health. Bicycle The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look....read more
First aid for injuries consists of simple rules that need to be clearly implemented. If this is a closed injury, you need to immobilize the injured limb, otherwise the person may lose consciousness from a painful shock. If you need to get to the emergency room...read more
Many people spontaneously decide starting to do sport, while others weigh all the pros and cons for a log time. But almost all of them make the same mistakes, listening to the advice of non experts. There are 10 anti-tips for those who want to do plan to do some sport...read more