Top 6 Reasons to Climb the Stairs Every Day
- Climbing the stairs strengthens the muscles of the legs and buttocks more effectively than many other exercises.
- Regular climbing the stairs reduce the level of pain in the lower back, as shown by numerous studies.
- Climbing the stairs helps to lose weight if you combine it with strength workouts.
- Climbing the stairs is a serious test. The loads we deal easily do not bring much moral satisfaction.
- This is the best exercise to strengthen the muscles of the core.
- Regular climbing the stairs strengthen the cardiovascular system. This is due to the fact that they increase the rhythm of the heartbeat, which strengthens the heart.
A new study from the University of Vermont in Burlington, US, examined how physical activities could help patients with mental disorders to feel better. To confirm their hypothesis, the research team installed gym equipment in the psychiatric inpatient facility which...
There are eight different kinds of vitamin B which include thiamine (B1), riboflavin (b2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9), and cobalamin (B12). Among them, only B12 vitamin can be stored by the body for a long time....
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more