Top 6 Reasons to Climb the Stairs Every Day
- Climbing the stairs strengthens the muscles of the legs and buttocks more effectively than many other exercises.
- Regular climbing the stairs reduce the level of pain in the lower back, as shown by numerous studies.
- Climbing the stairs helps to lose weight if you combine it with strength workouts.
- Climbing the stairs is a serious test. The loads we deal easily do not bring much moral satisfaction.
- This is the best exercise to strengthen the muscles of the core.
- Regular climbing the stairs strengthen the cardiovascular system. This is due to the fact that they increase the rhythm of the heartbeat, which strengthens the heart.
Researchers from the University of Louisville in Kentucky suggest that natural polyphenols found in pomegranate can fight symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Polyphenols are also present in berries such as strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries. The...
A recent study, published in the journal Nature Medicine, shows that microbiota, aka gut bacteria, play a crucial role in protecting humans against food allergies. During the study, two groups of mice without their own bacteria received gut bacteria from either...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more