Top 6 Reasons to Climb the Stairs Every Day
- Climbing the stairs strengthens the muscles of the legs and buttocks more effectively than many other exercises.
- Regular climbing the stairs reduce the level of pain in the lower back, as shown by numerous studies.
- Climbing the stairs helps to lose weight if you combine it with strength workouts.
- Climbing the stairs is a serious test. The loads we deal easily do not bring much moral satisfaction.
- This is the best exercise to strengthen the muscles of the core.
- Regular climbing the stairs strengthen the cardiovascular system. This is due to the fact that they increase the rhythm of the heartbeat, which strengthens the heart.
A human immune system consists of various cells, tissues, and proteins. In the system, they carry out the processes in our body that fight with pathogens — viruses, bacteria, and foreign bodies. When a pathogen comes into contact with the immune system, the latter...
A new study from the US suggests that poor air quality and diabetes are closely connected. Researchers from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis in collaboration with the Veterans Affairs St. Louis Health Care System in Missouri performed the study....
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health. Bicycle The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look....read more
First aid for injuries consists of simple rules that need to be clearly implemented. If this is a closed injury, you need to immobilize the injured limb, otherwise the person may lose consciousness from a painful shock. If you need to get to the emergency room...read more