Top 6 Warning Signs You Could Have a Cardiovascular Disease
There are a few unusual signs of problems with the heart and blood vessels, which would never come to your mind, if not confirmation of cardiologists.
- Sudden vision problems If suddenly, for no reason, you got some eye probems, don't have clarity of vision or you no longer see by one or both eyes - immediately call an ambulance. Each of these symptoms may indicate a stroke.
- Upset stomach Pressure in the stomach, which is not associated with overeating or gases after legumes - can indicate a heart attack. If you are at the same time experiencing fatigue or shortness of breath, it has even high possibiity of heart disease.
- Swollen legs Swelling of the legs, accompanied by heavy breathing or chest pain, may indicate deep vein thrombosis. This can lead to life-threatening blockage of the arteries, so do not delay visit to your doctor.Read about ---> Heart Infarct
- The discolored eyelids If your eyelids began to turn yellow or have yellow spots, you may find that your cholesterol crossed the normal limit. Pass the tests and consult with your doctor to develop measures to prevent a heart attack. This may be medication, physical activity or diet. Or all together.
- Swollen red gums This may seem surprising, but the bacteria that causes inflammation of mouth - can affect the heart valves, once in the blood. Statistics clearly states: regular visits to the dentist does reduce the risk of heart attacks.
- Blue fingers If you fingertips or toes (or hands and feet entirely), arms, earlobes, lips or cheeks have a bluish tinge, you should seek medical advice. A possible reason is a lack of oxygen in blood, which in turn can mean heart failure, as iron deficiency anemia.
It is well known that our overall health and wellbeing are totally dependable on what we eat. That is why a healthy diet plays a significant role in keeping the body healthy. Day after day, scientists all over the world make new discoveries proving that certain...
A new study finds that brain volumes of people who regularly eat vegetables, fruit, and fish are on average 2ml greater than brain volumes of those who often drink sugary beverages. A brain volume reduction of 3.6ml equals to one year of aging. For the study, the...
Quiz about this article
0 of 2 questions completed
Please answer on few questions to make our service more useful
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Was this article useful for you?Correct
Thanks for your feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for your feedback!
Question 2 of 2
What else information about this disease you want to know ?Correct
Thanks for feedback!Incorrect
Thanks for feedback!
Good weather is the best reason to do outdoor sports, which will help not only lose weight, but also will strengthen health. Bicycle The sun dries out the local paths, so you can safely sit on your favorite bike and confidently twist the pedals, where the eyes look....read more
First aid for injuries consists of simple rules that need to be clearly implemented. If this is a closed injury, you need to immobilize the injured limb, otherwise the person may lose consciousness from a painful shock. If you need to get to the emergency room...read more
Many people spontaneously decide starting to do sport, while others weigh all the pros and cons for a log time. But almost all of them make the same mistakes, listening to the advice of non experts. There are 10 anti-tips for those who want to do plan to do some sport...read more