Top 6 Warning Signs You Could Have a Cardiovascular Disease
There are a few unusual signs of problems with the heart and blood vessels, which would never come to your mind, if not confirmation of cardiologists.
- Sudden vision problems If suddenly, for no reason, you got some eye probems, don't have clarity of vision or you no longer see by one or both eyes - immediately call an ambulance. Each of these symptoms may indicate a stroke.
- Upset stomach Pressure in the stomach, which is not associated with overeating or gases after legumes - can indicate a heart attack. If you are at the same time experiencing fatigue or shortness of breath, it has even high possibiity of heart disease.
- Swollen legs Swelling of the legs, accompanied by heavy breathing or chest pain, may indicate deep vein thrombosis. This can lead to life-threatening blockage of the arteries, so do not delay visit to your doctor.Read about ---> Heart Infarct
- The discolored eyelids If your eyelids began to turn yellow or have yellow spots, you may find that your cholesterol crossed the normal limit. Pass the tests and consult with your doctor to develop measures to prevent a heart attack. This may be medication, physical activity or diet. Or all together.
- Swollen red gums This may seem surprising, but the bacteria that causes inflammation of mouth - can affect the heart valves, once in the blood. Statistics clearly states: regular visits to the dentist does reduce the risk of heart attacks.
- Blue fingers If you fingertips or toes (or hands and feet entirely), arms, earlobes, lips or cheeks have a bluish tinge, you should seek medical advice. A possible reason is a lack of oxygen in blood, which in turn can mean heart failure, as iron deficiency anemia.
According to a new study, performed by the French scientists, people who eat a lot of fruit and vegetables have up to 30% less risk to experience the severe symptoms of asthma. For their research, a team of scientists studied approximately 35,000 people comparing...
A human immune system consists of various cells, tissues, and proteins. In the system, they carry out the processes in our body that fight with pathogens — viruses, bacteria, and foreign bodies. When a pathogen comes into contact with the immune system, the latter...
We all know that doing sports is very important, both for health and for a beautiful body. But at the moment when we decide to finally take the path of correction, we are faced with the question: what kind of sport is right for me? So, let's start with the fact that a...read more
Pranayama is not just a complex of breathing exercises. It is a complex process, during which a person receives vital energy - prana from the air. Literally pranayama is translated as "stopping breathing". Hence the main goal of the whole breathing gymnastics is to be...read more
Experts often advise people as suitable trainings to climb stairs, rather than use the elevator. And here are 6 reasons why we should do this regularly. Classes on the treadmill or with the ellipsoid simulator in daily mode seem too boring. They can be replaced by a...read more