Top 6 Warning Signs You Could Have a Cardiovascular Disease
There are a few unusual signs of problems with the heart and blood vessels, which would never come to your mind, if not confirmation of cardiologists.
- Sudden vision problems If suddenly, for no reason, you got some eye probems, don't have clarity of vision or you no longer see by one or both eyes - immediately call an ambulance. Each of these symptoms may indicate a stroke.
- Upset stomach Pressure in the stomach, which is not associated with overeating or gases after legumes - can indicate a heart attack. If you are at the same time experiencing fatigue or shortness of breath, it has even high possibiity of heart disease.
- Swollen legs Swelling of the legs, accompanied by heavy breathing or chest pain, may indicate deep vein thrombosis. This can lead to life-threatening blockage of the arteries, so do not delay visit to your doctor.Read about ---> Heart Infarct
- The discolored eyelids If your eyelids began to turn yellow or have yellow spots, you may find that your cholesterol crossed the normal limit. Pass the tests and consult with your doctor to develop measures to prevent a heart attack. This may be medication, physical activity or diet. Or all together.
- Swollen red gums This may seem surprising, but the bacteria that causes inflammation of mouth - can affect the heart valves, once in the blood. Statistics clearly states: regular visits to the dentist does reduce the risk of heart attacks.
- Blue fingers If you fingertips or toes (or hands and feet entirely), arms, earlobes, lips or cheeks have a bluish tinge, you should seek medical advice. A possible reason is a lack of oxygen in blood, which in turn can mean heart failure, as iron deficiency anemia.
Recent research from Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, US, suggests that getting enough sleep at nights connected to the decreased risk of developing atherosclerosis, a condition in which plaque builds up on the inner walls of the arteries. For the study, a...
A new study from Portland State University in Oregon suggests that the Western diet can increase severity of sepsis, which is also called as blood poisoning. For the study, researchers fed mice the equivalent of a Western diet which included a lot of fat and sugar had...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more