Top 6 Warning Signs You Could Have a Cardiovascular Disease
There are a few unusual signs of problems with the heart and blood vessels, which would never come to your mind, if not confirmation of cardiologists.
- Sudden vision problems If suddenly, for no reason, you got some eye probems, don't have clarity of vision or you no longer see by one or both eyes - immediately call an ambulance. Each of these symptoms may indicate a stroke.
- Upset stomach Pressure in the stomach, which is not associated with overeating or gases after legumes - can indicate a heart attack. If you are at the same time experiencing fatigue or shortness of breath, it has even high possibiity of heart disease.
- Swollen legs Swelling of the legs, accompanied by heavy breathing or chest pain, may indicate deep vein thrombosis. This can lead to life-threatening blockage of the arteries, so do not delay visit to your doctor.Read about ---> Heart Infarct
- The discolored eyelids If your eyelids began to turn yellow or have yellow spots, you may find that your cholesterol crossed the normal limit. Pass the tests and consult with your doctor to develop measures to prevent a heart attack. This may be medication, physical activity or diet. Or all together.
- Swollen red gums This may seem surprising, but the bacteria that causes inflammation of mouth - can affect the heart valves, once in the blood. Statistics clearly states: regular visits to the dentist does reduce the risk of heart attacks.
- Blue fingers If you fingertips or toes (or hands and feet entirely), arms, earlobes, lips or cheeks have a bluish tinge, you should seek medical advice. A possible reason is a lack of oxygen in blood, which in turn can mean heart failure, as iron deficiency anemia.
According to the latest study, published in the European Journal of Public Health, regular use of probiotics may cut the necessity for antibiotics and help decrease the rise of antibiotic resistance. Having performed the analysis of the data, collected from recent...
A team of scientists from the University of Pennsylvania claims that they managed to patch up permanent teeth in children with the help of stem cells taken from baby teeth. The team performed the clinical trial that involved 30 children treated with the new method and...
It is very entertaining to be a sport fan. There is a big variety of sport games that are extremely interesting to follow. Moreover, it is always fun to anticipate the score and watch the enthusiasm live. One of the benefits of being sports fan is using different...read more
A new study of nearly 18,000 participants found that those with high fitness at middle age were significantly less likely to die from heart disease in later life, even if they were diagnosed with depression. Doctor's Tips: How to Stay Fit While Treating Depression Dr....read more
The warm ups are supposed to increase body temperature and blood flow so the muscles and surrounding joints become more responsive and prepared for physical activity. Although there’s a neurological element to warm-ups, most research focuses on the physiological...read more