Top 7 Weight-Loss Strategies to Burn More Calories after Exercise
We all know how to burn calories by working out. But what about burning calories after you’ve finished exercising? You can boost post-exercise afterburn using just one of these seven weight-loss strategies, approved by health experts:
- Prioritize bigger compound exercises like chest presses over isolation moves like biceps curls.
- Lift heavy weights as it spikes your afterburn.
- Do not skip high-intensity interval training. HIIT workouts offer an effective method to keep your body burning calories after you have cooled down.
- Take a metabolic resistant training. It challenges your muscle and anaerobic system.
- Monitor your heart rate during the workout.
- Increase the intensity and efficiency of a strength-training routine by performing two exercises back-to-back.
- Use heavier weights during the final two or three repetitions of the exercise.
A new study from the University of Vermont in Burlington, US, examined how physical activities could help patients with mental disorders to feel better. To confirm their hypothesis, the research team installed gym equipment in the psychiatric inpatient facility which...
There are eight different kinds of vitamin B which include thiamine (B1), riboflavin (b2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9), and cobalamin (B12). Among them, only B12 vitamin can be stored by the body for a long time....
Many people are motivated for active sports in spring. However, before you buy a membership, you should check which exercises are useful to you and which ones should not be done in any way. Unfortunately, nowadays there are practically no people with an absolutely...read more
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more