Top 7 Weight-Loss Strategies to Burn More Calories after Exercise
We all know how to burn calories by working out. But what about burning calories after you’ve finished exercising? You can boost post-exercise afterburn using just one of these seven weight-loss strategies, approved by health experts:
- Prioritize bigger compound exercises like chest presses over isolation moves like biceps curls.
- Lift heavy weights as it spikes your afterburn.
- Do not skip high-intensity interval training. HIIT workouts offer an effective method to keep your body burning calories after you have cooled down.
- Take a metabolic resistant training. It challenges your muscle and anaerobic system.
- Monitor your heart rate during the workout.
- Increase the intensity and efficiency of a strength-training routine by performing two exercises back-to-back.
- Use heavier weights during the final two or three repetitions of the exercise.
According to a new international study, leisurely physical activity, which includes dancing, gardening, or walking, on a weekly basis may cut the risk of death from multiple causes in adults aged 40 and over. The team included researchers from the Shandong University...
A new study, performed by researchers from Kanazawa University Graduate School of Medical Science, Japan, suggests that two compounds in coffee may help slow down the growth of prostate cancer cells. A team of scientists tested the effect of several coffee compounds...
In childhood, many of us dreamed of learning to jump high. Now, after years, it became easier - Kangoo Jumps has appeared. This is one of the relatively new, but quickly gaining popularity types of fitness training. There are several advantages of jumpers. ...read more
It is time for us to find the solution how to deal with extra weight which is coming with Christmas and New Year’s celebrations because 2018 is almost over and 2019 is getting closer. The main aim is obviously staying in shape and today will find an effective way to...read more
We know that moderate exercise strengthens our health and makes us more beautiful. But few know about the importance of doing sports as psychotherapy. And, nevertheless, physical loads can save from depressions, reduce anxiety, relieve from professional burnout,...read more