Description of Alcohol quick saliva test 0,2-3,0%:
- Alcohol quick saliva test detects the presence of alcohol in saliva and provide an approximation of relative blood alcohol concentration (BAC) at 0.02% or greater.
- detection ranges from 0.2‰ through to 3.0‰ for the approximate relative blood alcohol concentration
- gives an accurate, quantitative result with saliva
- results can be received in 2 minutes
- instruction insert is included in package
NOTE: if you are testing against alcohol level of 0.5 ‰ (which is the legal limit in many countries to disallow driving of motor vehicles), use the quick breath test instead.