MediGoo.com Alfa Feto Protein test
MAKE A DIAGNOSTIC OF PRIMARY HEPATOCELLULAR CARCINOMAS TESTICULAR TERATOCARCINOMAS AND NEURAL TUBE DEFECTS
This health test kit is intended to make a diagnostic of primary hepatocellular carcinomas, testicular teratocarcinomas and neural tube defects.
Instructions must be read entirely before taking the test. Place the reagent at room temperature for 30 minutes before use, and return to room temperature (20-30 °C). Do not open the inner packaging before not ready, it must be used in one hour once opened.
- Remove the cassette from the foil pouch, take out all the accessory to be used.
- Open the alcohol pad. Use the alcohol pad to disinfect the finger where to be pricked. (Note: Before blood collection, make sure the finger is clean and dry).
- Open a lancet and prick the fingertip, collect blood.
- Draw the fingertips blood specimen with one pipette.
- Drop 2 drops (50 ml) whole blood specimen into the sample hole (S), and then drop 2 drops diluent into the sample hole (S).
- Observe the test results within 10-20 minutes, the results after 20 minutes are invalid.
UNDERSTANDING THE RESULTS
Positive: Two red band appears, one in the test area (T), another in the control area (C).
Negative: Only one red band appears in the control area (C), there is no red band in the test area (T).
Invalid: No red lines appear or quality control areas (C), a red band appears, indicating the operator error or reagent failure.
- test cassette
- alcohol pad
- blood lancet
- pipette for taking blood
- instruction insert