Description of CRP test:
Are antibiotics needed? Are antibiotics and treatment effective? Is the infection caused by bacteria? Now you can test CRP at home in just 5 minutes. High level of CRP increase risk of diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
- The high specificity, sensitivity and accuracy
- Semiquantitative levels: 10mg/L 10-30mg/L, 30-60mg/L, >60mg/L.
- Accuracy: > 99%
- Ensure the validity of the result
- The test includes an internal control functionality
- Easy and hygienic design
- Simple implementation of test
- Contactless manipulation of the sample (patient’s blood)
CRP test is good to have on hand:
- In places where the doctor is located far away;
- When doctor is not available;
- When you want to save your time and money;