MediGoo.com Myo/CK-MB/cTRN I test
MAKE TESTING OF MYO/CK-MB/TROPONIN I IN HUMAN SERUM/PLASMA/WHOLE BLOOD
This test kit is 3-in-1 sensitive test which is used for qualitative testing of Myo, CK-MB and Tnl in human serum/plasma or whole blood, is applied to early diagnosis and differential diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction in emergency room, intensive care unit, cardiology, health stations and other institutions of hospitals, provide an objective, comprehensive, efficient new means for clinical diagnosis of myocardial infarction.
- Remove the cassette from the foil pouch, take out all the accessory to be used.
- Open the Alcohol Pad. Use the Alcohol Pad to disinfect the finger where to be pricked. (Note: Before blood collection, make sure the finger is clean and dry).
- Open a lancet and prick the fingertip, collect blood.
- Draw the fingertips blood specimen with one pipette.
- Respectively drop four drops (100 ml) of patient serum/plasma or whole blood in the three sampling well.
- Observe the test results within 20 minutes by observation well.The test results will has no clinical significance beyond 20 minutes.
UNDERSTANDING THE RESULTS
Positive: All the three control lines become red and the corresponding test line become red.Indicate that the test result is for positive.
Negative: The control line become red,and the corresponding test line does not become red,indicate that the test result is for negative.
Invalid: The control line doesn’t become red,indicate operation errors or reagent failure.Please test again.
- test cassette
- disposable plastic dropper
- instruction insert